Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Biochem] best way to level up and best places to get samples grands 10

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Biochem] best way to level up and best places to get samples grands 10

Alexisshade
07.28.2017 , 11:17 AM | #1
I am looking to level up my Biochem fast and build end game gear so I will need a lot of stuff. where do I get the best grade 10 samples?

I am will to trade I have end game armor tech and end game cyber tech those two were a piece of cake because they required the same resources. I am a little stumped on Biochem though any help would be appreciated.

Vercundus
07.31.2017 , 02:36 AM | #2
Do you expect us to repeat everything we said in your Artifice thread, just to change word Artifice with Biochem.

Also, search the forums before asking the question that has been asked so many times.
Choices matter... I choose not to sub until conquest is fixed...

My referral link http://www.swtor.com/r/jRpChs

Alexisshade
08.01.2017 , 05:19 PM | #3
I was new to the game and those two crew skills were the toughest. I didn't know if there were different strategies for each crew skill.

I just needed to know which planets and areas were the best for each crew skill. I am glad I made two posts because I got a lot more help on the other feed than on this one which I created first.

Anyway thanks so much for the help I have finished leveling up my crew skills and learned a few trick to leveling up fast that I will share later.
If I helped follow this link as a thank you.
its a 7 day premium free trial and free stuff for new and returning players.

Alexisshade
08.01.2017 , 05:22 PM | #4
Also, search the forums before asking the question that has been asked so many times.[/QUOTE]

I looked for answers online and found stuff from 2013-2015 a few things have changed since then.
If I helped follow this link as a thank you.
its a 7 day premium free trial and free stuff for new and returning players.