Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What happened to the Sign of Havoc flair animation?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
What happened to the Sign of Havoc flair animation?

Decidion
07.25.2017 , 06:05 PM | #1
I've noticed ever since 5.3, the little red animation around the Sign of Havoc flair no longer shows up. The little lightning still shows up around the Eternal Command flair though...

Willjb
07.25.2017 , 08:27 PM | #2
O.o

They really should return it to the way it was. Don't turn it to crap like the Unrelenting Interceptor mount.

Zerileth
07.25.2017 , 08:35 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Willjb View Post
O.o

They really should return it to the way it was. Don't turn it to crap like the Unrelenting Interceptor mount.
Although I agree with the Unrelenting interceptor part of your quote, I rather like the newer, softer havoc, sparkly look. The old red flash looked like a cheap Xmas ornament.
No annoying, begging, misguiding referral link here

Signalights
08.05.2017 , 08:04 PM | #4
I agree this is a problem, I just noticed it today. I paid 10 million credits for this thing, and I want it back the way it was when I bought it. I don't know if this was an intentional change, or if it is a bug.

I didn't see anything about it in the patch notes. They *really" need to stop randomly breaking stuff in this game!

Here is an example of what the "Flair: Sign of Havoc" used to look like with the periodic red flashing animation: https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/wp-cont...n-of-Havoc.gif.

The red particle-effect lighting animation is now simply gone. However, as the OP pointed out, other flairs with a similar type of particle effect have not been changed. Now the Sign of Havoc looks a lot more generic

Signalights
09.30.2017 , 12:23 AM | #5
Well I decided to bump this one more time even though I already know it won't do any good. Screw it, I got my level 300 command rank, so I will just wear the tier 4 flair from now on and never buy a CM flair ever again.