Unbalance in Jedi Cov

Mikel_p

Hello:

I have been playing PVP for a while on Jedi Cov and notice a huge trend in PVP on my server... it is totally unbalanced between Pubs and Imps in PVP... The imperials dominate on this server... I play both sides and would really like to see some balance... but it seems that i can only win if playing my imperial characters...Is there anything that can be done to fix... frustrating because i like to play balanced...

Hello:

I have been playing PVP for a while on Jedi Cov and notice a huge trend in PVP on my server... it is totally unbalanced between Pubs and Imps in PVP... The imperials dominate on this server... I play both sides and would really like to see some balance... but it seems that i can only win if playing my imperial characters...Is there anything that can be done to fix... frustrating because i like to play balanced...

Maybe if pubs would stop q'n all healers and tanks..:rak_02:

Hello:

Maybe BW could take some of the better imp players and turn them into pubs so they are forced to play pubside instead?

pub side wins some depending on the time of the day. When stim addict run their stall premade, some maps are near sure win for them.

Huttball, odessen etc.

If imp get good dps on board with 1 decent heal they're toast tough, as they have very average dpsers.

TBH I gotta say I saw plenty of thrash on imp side as well lately, so its a matter of luck. Saw a near 100% imp team all run for a not lit point in odessen twice in a game.

I'm not sure if there's a balanced server at all right now. There used to be a few and it made for great PVP.

If you must win on your Pubs, transfer them to the Ebon Hawk. It's cheap to do so and the Imps, besides a few guilds who seem to rarely queue anymore, are about as bad as the Pubs are on the Harbinger. Keep in mind that most of your matches will be Pub v. Pub (especially at night), so there's no guaranteed wins. If you want to stay on JC, however, then group up with people you notice know what they're doing.

pub side wins some depending on the time of the day. When stim addict run their stall premade, some maps are near sure win for them.

Huttball, odessen etc.

If imp get good dps on board with 1 decent heal they're toast tough, as they have very average dpsers.

TBH I gotta say I saw plenty of thrash on imp side as well lately, so its a matter of luck. Saw a near 100% imp team all run for a not lit point in odessen twice in a game.

Honestly, I'm happier when I see stim addicts, as I know they only (usually) run 1 healer. When it is a random pub pug, it's not uncommon to see 3 or 4 heals on the other side. Some maps that is fine and doesn't matter, but some like voidstar is completely aids.

Honestly, I'm happier when I see stim addicts, as I know they only (usually) run 1 healer. When it is a random pub pug, it's not uncommon to see 3 or 4 heals on the other side. Some maps that is fine and doesn't matter, but some like voidstar is completely aids.

Ya right. I often see them run two groups consisting of 4 heals 2 tanks and 2 dps. And they barely ever win in the morning when I play. It's a pretty good setup for huttball and voidstar. But I'm pretty sure the strat is to bore us to tears till they finally win.

Not that I dislike them. I love free cxp

Its like any other server. I think there was just 1 server where reps dominated. But still even on the servers where imps win you have some times of the day when reps win.

Like on The Red Eclipse its from 5-8 pm then the carnage starts :)

I haven't seen a lot of Stim Addicts lately. Probably the 5.3 Sage healer nerf that messed with their 2 healers 1 tank 1 dps set ups.

But yeah, there's a lot of poor players on imp side aswell.

Edited by Martin