Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Scions

Celise
07.22.2017 , 08:06 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by LeelaSeventen View Post
They didn't see her as a threat perhaps. She wasn't a big deal untill much later in the story.

Or they could be sexist and think a female wouldn't be capable.

Or they have no clue what they are talking about and making it up as they go along.
it's more likely that Vaylin being on Nathema, they didn't have contact with her during her time growing up and after her return they probably didn't have any contact with her before Arcann mercilessly went after them. it's probably the only thing that would make sense. As a result of not knowing anything about her they couldn't even guess what type of threat she posed.

LeelaSeventen
07.22.2017 , 01:23 PM | #22
that would make sense.

Paulsutherland
07.22.2017 , 01:58 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by notanjelika View Post
I need to play that chapter again, cause i don't remember them mentioning Vaylin at all
They call out for the deaths of Arcaan and Vaylin when Senya hesitates to answer the chief scion guy.

Jedi_Consular_El
07.26.2017 , 06:56 PM | #24
No way my Outlanders an non-Outlanders ever trust them( especislly not the one formerly was one of them, the precise reason he left is because he realised they were insane). In my book, if one causes a catastrophy just because they saw a vision and believed visions should always come true( which is exactly what Heskal did), they are clearly a fanatical nutjob.

I do have a feeling they might become the writers' darlings later on, with them justifying whatever **** the Scions are going to do with the "they did what was necessary" mantra, because the writers currently seem to be fond of the whole "it's destiny" thing to justify whatever stupid moments or railroading there is in the story. Which both upsets me and looks sorry. The destiny vs free will conflict could have been made interesting if they kept it more ambigous, with the supporters of both sides having valid points of view. Instead they just seem to favour the "destiny" side all the time, with all the good characters talking about it, and everyone who sought to defy destiny being villains. Why not try to play it the other way a bit to make it less simplistic?

ReeverJenkins
08.28.2017 , 07:17 AM | #25
none of these are helping me find the moron oramis in the alliance base though, there seems to be no one that will tell me where she is on odessen. can someone please tell me where to find this little shrub, thank you.

SteveTheCynic
08.28.2017 , 10:42 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by ReeverJenkins View Post
none of these are helping me find the moron oramis in the alliance base though, there seems to be no one that will tell me where she is on odessen. can someone please tell me where to find this little shrub, thank you.
Oramis? Are you talking about the one that's on Iokath? That might be why you can't find her on Odessen.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.