Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

The Jedi Consular Story (Light Side)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
The Jedi Consular Story (Light Side)

Diviciacus's Avatar


Diviciacus
07.23.2017 , 08:50 AM | #11
Hate to hijack your thread, but there is a Fan Fiction section of the forums.
Nonne mei fratres congruitis nobis nostram cruore ferroque humum recipienda esse aut Imperium Aeternum quae omnia speremus peregerimusque vere perdat?
Conquering the Darkest Places, the ongoing misadventures of a Sith doing what's right by her.

Yezzan's Avatar


Yezzan
07.25.2017 , 02:42 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Diviciacus View Post
Hate to hijack your thread, but there is a Fan Fiction section of the forums.
This is not fan fiction. You should have read the disclaimer. This is the story that Bioware's story team wrote for the Jedi Consular.

SteveTheCynic's Avatar


SteveTheCynic
07.25.2017 , 08:08 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Yezzan View Post
This is not fan fiction. You should have read the disclaimer. This is the story that Bioware's story team wrote for the Jedi Consular.
You need to liberally decorate it with SPOILER tags. AND the thread title.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.

Keta's Avatar


Keta
07.25.2017 , 09:27 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Yezzan View Post
This is not fan fiction. You should have read the disclaimer. This is the story that Bioware's story team wrote for the Jedi Consular.
it's not really the Sith inquisitor story with a few changes. And I still find the class story the most ho-hum of the lot. It was the first class I played so i suppose I should like it but ...

I also think the companions are overall almost the worst in the game, possibly a toss up with the smuggler class.

As for your recap. I'd keep at it. who knows, I, and others, might change our minds.
Yes, another referral link; click it or don't. Free stuff for you, free stuff for me.

whitenoisemaker's Avatar


whitenoisemaker
12.15.2017 , 04:01 AM | #15
I realize it's been several months, and you may have moved on, but I found the attempt at chronicling the JC's quest and story progression to be an interesting and worthwhile effor. I hope you come back to this, and I agree with you that it'snot nearly so 'blehn' as many people make it out to be. :-)

Yezzan's Avatar


Yezzan
12.15.2017 , 09:18 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by whitenoisemaker View Post
I realize it's been several months, and you may have moved on, but I found the attempt at chronicling the JC's quest and story progression to be an interesting and worthwhile effor. I hope you come back to this, and I agree with you that it'snot nearly so 'blehn' as many people make it out to be. :-)
I got distracted, went on vacation, and took a small break from the game, and now there is an event.... Wasn't aware anyone was reading lol

But, I'll resume, in the new year, when events are over.

SteveTheCynic's Avatar


SteveTheCynic
12.15.2017 , 09:35 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Yezzan View Post
I got distracted, went on vacation, and took a small break from the game, and now there is an event.... Wasn't aware anyone was reading lol

But, I'll resume, in the new year, when events are over.
Don't forget the spoiler tags, since what you're writing is pure spoiler.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.

Aeneas_Falco's Avatar


Aeneas_Falco
12.16.2017 , 06:00 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by whitenoisemaker View Post
I realize it's been several months, and you may have moved on, but I found the attempt at chronicling the JC's quest and story progression to be an interesting and worthwhile effor. I hope you come back to this, and I agree with you that it'snot nearly so 'blehn' as many people make it out to be. :-)
I think the Consular's story is heavily underrated, and that the light side Consular is a much better written Jedi than the more popular light side Jedi Knight is.

SerraShar's Avatar


SerraShar
12.17.2017 , 04:26 AM | #19
I love jedi consular story , I have like 5 of them and only 2 Jedi knight since it's the least of my favorite .
Balance in All Things
Andraste and the Maker want you to click referral linkhttp://www.swtor.com/r/fsSTHy
You know, if I could click you, you wouldn’t know a moment’s peace!

TalonVII's Avatar


TalonVII
12.17.2017 , 05:25 AM | #20
The first act of the consular story is indeed boring. 2nd and 3rd act, quite good. One pet peeve is the male consular voice. He just grates on my nerves. Love the female though. But that's hard not to considering who it is.
Pretty, so what do we blow up first? -Wraith Squadron Motto
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy