Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best Class Story?

QueenVictoriaII
08.31.2017 , 03:01 PM | #21
i have 4 smugglers because i love the class story so much - especially the first and third chapters. there's something nice about playing a character who isn't a jedi or sith, who isn't working for the military, who really has no ties except to their crew.

and the crew's great! well, corso can be a bit annoying (especially if you're playing a female smuggler), and i'm definitely biased towards risha (i rolled a male smuggler just to romance her.)

my only problem with it is a bet spoiler-y towards the end of act one:

Spoiler

i'm also loving imperial agent so far.
hey look a referral link!!

"I became a starship captain so I wouldn't have to do homework."

Helena_Gisk
08.31.2017 , 03:16 PM | #22
Ultimately I would suggest trying them all out, because then you get this huge galaxy-scale picture, a lot of npcs have connections to each other, and damn, it's interesting. Also, to each their own, honestly. I'd say all were written well, because they are so different and provide you with unique experiences.

My list would be: Sith Warrior - for those who like 'em some Vader-type feel > Bounty Hunter - non force user being cool cause tech and who needs the Force. Nothing personal, baby, it's just business >Sith Inquisitor - your neighbourhood Sidious theme > Trooper - get to actually know what the Republic is like, not Jedi, but what the faction is all about > Jedi Consular - politics outweight average heroism; you make impact on another level > Smuggler - it's just fun, so many references and opportunities at humour! >Jedi Knight - your typical epic hero thing, it's good, it's epic, it's solid classic > Agent - Bond, nuff said.

GundamPeacewind
09.09.2017 , 12:22 AM | #23
Imperial Agent definitely
Bonuses and 7 Day Subscription here----->http://www.swtor.com/r/L98wGV<-----
I love dye modules. I make dye modules. Blue/black, black/blue, red/black, black/red
Feel, don't think. Use the Force

orangenee
09.12.2017 , 03:28 PM | #24
Ah Agent, the one class that doesn't *********** work on this computer. I swear that holoterminal is running Windows Vista.

Out of the ones I've actually completed thus far, it's been SW.
SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/Kqsyhb #FreeMalgus #MarrReborn

Toraak
09.12.2017 , 04:24 PM | #25
The best class story is a toss up for me. Jedi Knight, and Sith Warrior.
Referral Link: www.swtor.com/r/Q4Tp3P

Omarhsa
04.29.2018 , 01:42 PM | #26
In my opinion I pick Jedi Knight because He or she kill the emperor 3 times. Second best class in my opinion is the sith Inquisitor because of all the cool powers like lightning. Worst in my opinion (no one criticize me it is my opinion) is the Jedi consular because it is boring.