Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Manaan Feedback: Improvements Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Strongholds
Manaan Feedback: Improvements Thread

SpacemanSpoof
07.22.2017 , 06:47 PM | #31
This is more of a complaint about strongholds in general, but the 25-NPC limit is really bugging me. The long walkway into the main building is the perfect place to line up all my companions to welcome me home, except that I have way more than 25 companions. So, please either raise the cap or make it so that companions don't count against it.

StarChanneller
07.23.2017 , 05:06 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by SpacemanSpoof View Post
This is more of a complaint about strongholds in general, but the 25-NPC limit is really bugging me. The long walkway into the main building is the perfect place to line up all my companions to welcome me home, except that I have way more than 25 companions. So, please either raise the cap or make it so that companions don't count against it.
Oh, I definitely agree with you there. I'd love to be able to place more companions and whatnot in my strongholds, the way we have it now is not sufficient at all.
Want to get some items? When you click someone's referral link, SWTOR gives you stuff! Below is my referral link, and yes, I do get stuff as well if you click it. It's mutually beneficial. At least I'm honest about my ulterior motive :3
http://www.swtor.com/r/5lNVP6

Xina_LA
07.23.2017 , 08:06 AM | #33
I would like to see a Medium Narrow hook that converts to two Small hooks in front of each of the waterfall panels in the front entrance. That way, we could put a Flag, plant, or something else in front of each one. They really need some color to liven them up!
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--