Nerf Cartel Coins

Threjyan

I dunno, cause when I played LotRO, you got 2000 of whatever Turbine (or whoever owns em) called their market currency for the same sub price.

500 seems a little low for a game bigger than LotRO.

What's the exchange rate? How much would a mount go for in LotRO? If it's like 6-8k, they're still on par (SWTOR's mounts going for like 1400-2600 or something).

What's the exchange rate? How much would a mount go for in LotRO? If it's like 6-8k, they're still on par (SWTOR's mounts going for like 1400-2600 or something).

I don't remember as I haven't play that game in 2 yrs.

I don't remember mounts being in the market. Mainly it was expansions, buff items, some crafting mats, etc.

But like I said, been 2 yrs.

hope they balance the amount of cartel coins one gets every month

Are you suggesting by this that cartel coins are overpowered? :p

Is it that they have too much utility, or that they are just plain overpowered? :p:p

+10 for having some fun in the context of all the EMO nonsense rolling around the forums right now. :)

Edited by Andryah

I dunno, cause when I played LotRO, you got 2000 of whatever Turbine (or whoever owns em) called their market currency for the same sub price.

Totally different rates of exchange though. No comparison...... unless you are willing to go full apples and oranges. :)

not really but i just wanted to feel integrated , and ask for a nerf of something, so here goes:

hope they balance the amount of cartel coins one gets every month

As long as they start with melee Cartel Coins first this time...:mad:

Lotro prices: https://lotro.com/en/buy-lotro-points

Store Mount Prices: https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Mounts#Store_Mounts

So a Mount is typically less than a Months free stipend of "currency" for a Subscriber.

Which, from memory, makes them significantly cheaper than in SWTOR.

All The Best

Ranged Cartel Coin collector spotted :rak_03:

HAHAHAHAH oh my

i never thought people would actually reçly to it, but i guess it was totally worth it since i already got some good laughs from certain replies in this thread :)

HAHAHAHAH oh my

i never thought people would actually reçly to it, but i guess it was totally worth it since i already got some good laughs from certain replies in this thread :)

All thanks to you ;)

It's good to have a lighthearted thread now and then...this is just a game, it's only entertainment, but it's something we're all passionate about (or we wouldn't be posting), so it's good to share a laugh now and then. :)

All thanks to you ;)

It's good to have a lighthearted thread now and then...this is just a game, it's only entertainment, but it's something we're all passionate about (or we wouldn't be posting), so it's good to share a laugh now and then. :)

How dare you suggest that there's ANYTHING lighthearted about Forum PvP! I demand SATISFACTION!

;)

A LOTRO subscriber gets 500 points a month free just like in SWTOR and that's the number it has always been. A mount in LOTRO typically sells for 1995 points, which is fairly similar to here.