Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Most cruel or messed up choices you could make?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Most cruel or messed up choices you could make?

BenitsubasaChiyo
07.10.2017 , 03:37 PM | #11
I don't know what's worse: letting Jaxo die or helping her survive the incident in Chapter 3 of Trooper story
Blasting reds since early access
The Red Eclipse

LeelaSeventen
07.11.2017 , 01:20 PM | #12
I remember that being a hard choice for me, there was a quite a few in the trooper class that made me think for a second.

I think ones that are the most cruel when you are or have to be mean to innocent people. Like Jaesa's parents or even to her. Or shocking poor vette for no reason.

How can anyone be mean to Blizz, he is the only reason I am trying to finish the hunter storyline and keeping the character.

Keta
07.11.2017 , 06:00 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by LeelaSeventen View Post
How can anyone be mean to Blizz, he is the only reason I am trying to finish the hunter storyline and keeping the character.
Blizz is cool. I'm fairly certain that if anyone tries to be mean to Blizz it results in instant and perma death.

I have 2 BH's one as despicable and nasty as can be and the other full LS. Neither were mean to Blizz.

On the other hand I'm still trying to get a jedi consular to full DS and at the same time being consistent pro republic. But there are a lot of bad things they can do in the name of destroying the Empire.
Yes, another referral link; click it or don't. Free stuff for you, free stuff for me.

MrNihulus
07.14.2017 , 09:07 PM | #14
When I was playing the story of KOTFE on my Dark Side inquisitor. There is this one really messed up thing you can do in which you can force HK-55 to secretly kill the innocent Exiles.

On Hutta you can also murder a father in front of his child when he refused to have his child to train as a Sith.

notanjelika
07.15.2017 , 04:42 AM | #15
Killing Min in a Balmorra heroic as an Imperial character. Why that choice? Something about Min just rubs me wrong, i don't like her, she could lie about not being part of the Resistance.

Plk_Lesiak
07.16.2017 , 05:15 AM | #16
I think romancing Nadia Grell on Consular is the biggest atrocity out there, for multiple reasons, grossly violating the Jedi code being the least important one. ;p

More seriously, I will agree that some extreme DS choices in Warrior storyline are the worst ones out there. Mostly those connected to Vette and Jaesa storylines. I remember a scene when you greet DS Jaesa on your ship and you can let her play with Vette's shock collar remote - seeing someone who was a jedi not so long ago torturing a slave for fun is super-disturbing.

Also, as Warrior you can let romanced Vette be killed by Vaylin on Odessen. The scene is brutal and some dialogue options afterwards add to the messed up vibe of it.

Venn_Dras
07.24.2017 , 02:29 AM | #17
In the BH story you're given the choice to kill refugees for extra credits. I was surprised that rather than just shooting them like all of the previous bounties, it shows your hunter burning them alive.

Celise
07.24.2017 , 02:52 AM | #18
playing through the jedi knight storyline watching the knight kill people and tormenting them beforehand by thinking a jedi isn't going to kill them. you want messed up and cruel .

AshlaBoga
07.26.2017 , 01:40 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Venn_Dras View Post
In the BH story you're given the choice to kill refugees for extra credits. I was surprised that rather than just shooting them like all of the previous bounties, it shows your hunter burning them alive.
My Sin got to kill poison and electrocute people in front of their families. Nothing like someone writhing in pain as the last time their loved ones see them. Is it LS if I kill the loved ones after that?
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

OldVengeance
07.26.2017 , 02:05 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Plk_Lesiak View Post
Also, as Warrior you can let romanced Vette be killed by Vaylin on Odessen. The scene is brutal and some dialogue options afterwards add to the messed up vibe of it.
Yeah that was brutal. Any of the deaths of romanced characters is really bad. But I think Aric Jorgan's dialogue makes it the worst.