Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best dps build for Sith Assassin?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Shadow / Assassin
Best dps build for Sith Assassin?

Astraxis
12.27.2011 , 05:48 PM | #1
K just wondering what the best dps build is? Im thinking of going deceiver with chain shock 2/31/8 i believe i really dont wanna be much of a sneak behind backstab but still want to be able to go in hide mode and pop up out of nowhere, but anyways if anyone knows what is best just let me know.
Also this is mainly for PvE as of now but i will go pvp later just wanna do some nice dmg and get to high lvl b4 starting any pvp. Also dont wanna have to rely on companion all the time to save me i want to kick ppls butts myself lol.
Thnx

Drakkaris
01.05.2012 , 11:01 AM | #2
Until Combat Log Parses are available you can not accurately gauge which spec or abilities do more dps.
“Evil is a word used by the ignorant and the weak. The dark side is about survival. It’s about unleashing your inner power. It glorifies the strength of the individual.” ―Darth Zannah

Hethroin
01.05.2012 , 11:39 AM | #3
If you're going for best solo PVE, I would actually advise 23 dark, 18 Madness. You can get away with using Revol or Ashara in single target DPS stances to kill things quickly. You're the tank and about 60% of your duo's total dps.

The deception spec (2/31/8) relies on someone other than you tanking the target, and use or Surging Charge. This would probably be the go-to DPS spec for groups.

pinkfreudHC
01.05.2012 , 12:34 PM | #4
2/31/8 doesn't have to have stealth, it'd just handy because you can hard-cast a Maul if you want due to Force regen out of stealth.