Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Augment Slots

CallaMAstaro
06.30.2017 , 09:40 AM | #1
I've just come back to the game after being out for a while. My augment slot schematics have disappeared and there aren't any at the crafting trainer. Can anybody tell me what happened? I need Level 10 slots. Thanks!

Vercundus
06.30.2017 , 10:33 AM | #2
Be more specific?

You can get schematics from the trainer once your crafting skill - Amormech, Armstech or Synthweaving, has sufficient level. I think its 570 for grade 10, or something around that.
Choices matter... I choose not to sub until conquest is fixed...

My referral link http://www.swtor.com/r/jRpChs

psandak
06.30.2017 , 06:57 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by CallaMAstaro View Post
I've just come back to the game after being out for a while. My augment slot schematics have disappeared and there aren't any at the crafting trainer. Can anybody tell me what happened? I need Level 10 slots. Thanks!
Augmentation slot kits used to have their own category in the crafting interface. Now they fall under the Augments category.

In addition, 4.0 saw a shake up in what crafting skill crafts what augment. Therefore any augment schematics you had may not be there any more (they may be under the "archive" category), but they should be available on the trainer.
The Ortzid Legacy on The Harbinger
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Daellia (Merc) and 11 other characters
Understanding Crew Skills / High End Schematics / Best Crew Skills / Crew Skill Money Making / Reverse Engineering Rules / SWTOR Story to date