Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Purple Color Crystals!

Merciin
12.27.2011 , 05:18 PM | #1
Where are they!

I can't seem to find any weapons available via commendations/honor that have a purple crystal in them and I haven't seen anything as to whether or not you can find them through Achreology/ make them using Artifice.

Anyone?
Lord Kir'ala Carraix -- Sith Warrior - Marauder -- The Deadweight PvP

Myze
12.27.2011 , 05:43 PM | #2
Closest thing I've seen is a random Sith elite that used a double-bladed purple lightsaber (and used it everytime after respawn). Maybe there are a lot of NPCs that use them, but I haven't seen them. Obviously an NPC using it doesn't mean anything, but that's the best I've got.

Necrosia
12.27.2011 , 05:47 PM | #3
Someone said they're from end game like pvp or something. All i know is the artifice trainer doesn't have them but they're in the game somewhere

http://www.torhead.com/search/purple

Looks like they're drops

http://db.darthhater.com/items/829/a...tical_crystal/
Huttball is BRILLIANT! LETS GO BERSERK!

KiraHalcyon
12.27.2011 , 05:47 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Merciin View Post
Where are they!

I can't seem to find any weapons available via commendations/honor that have a purple crystal in them and I haven't seen anything as to whether or not you can find them through Achreology/ make them using Artifice.

Anyone?
I've seen countless NPCs with them, but I've never seen one that us players can use.

Which is kinda aggravating because I want to use them on my Jedi Sentinel's Lightsabers.

Are they a high-level Artifice Recipe or do we have to get them through other means?
Takeshi Yamato- 24-Year-Old Human Male Jedi Sentinel
Hitomi- 21-Year-Old Human Female Sith Marauder
Sayane- 27-Year-Old Human Female Imperial Sniper
Zark- 300-Year-Old Feeorin Male Sith Juggernaut

Owsley
12.27.2011 , 05:57 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by KiraHalcyon View Post
I've seen countless NPCs with them, but I've never seen one that us players can use.

Which is kinda aggravating because I want to use them on my Jedi Sentinel's Lightsabers.

Are they a high-level Artifice Recipe or do we have to get them through other means?
I just got a purple Krayt Dragon Pearl. Hopefully it's used in the schematic for one.

Necrosia
12.27.2011 , 06:02 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Owsley View Post
I just got a purple Krayt Dragon Pearl. Hopefully it's used in the schematic for one.
Nope - http://www.torhead.com/item/686o2Wb

Hythrel
12.27.2011 , 06:04 PM | #7
I also read somewhere, as someone already said, that is from end game pvp

Necrosia
12.27.2011 , 06:04 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by KiraHalcyon View Post

I already went through my artifice trainer and didn't see any

Someone had said that some quests give them to you

Syas
12.27.2011 , 06:06 PM | #9
I got an Orange crystal from a low level world drop; maybe there will be some purple crystals there?
Thall | Combat Medic ||| Kannus | Kinetic Shadow
Dars'yl | Immortal Juggernaut ||| Sudor | Concealment Operative
Ebon Hawke

Necrosia
12.27.2011 , 06:11 PM | #10
Possibly, but i haven't seen any high lvl 50's with purple sabers , they're in the game somewhere