Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Not happy with SWTOR and Twitch Prime

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Not happy with SWTOR and Twitch Prime

ScottishDrunk
06.15.2017 , 07:32 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Kamilynn View Post
No, but can you show me where they did say it was a 1 time thing as well?
this is a stupid arguement.

I thought I'd get a free sub for life and 10k CC every month

Can you show me where it said I wouldn't?

Andryah
06.15.2017 , 09:42 AM | #12
Uniformed consumer has buyers remorse and wants support from strangers to feel OK about being mad about it.

Consumer 101: when committing resources to anything.... research rather then assume. If/when you do not do this... own the results rather then blaming anyone and everyone else.
Current use of smartphones and computers have already become such a part of who we are to which he sees them as an extension of everyday life that makes us “cyborgs. Further, AI is a serious potential risk to the future of humanity.
- Elon Musk

dr_mike
06.15.2017 , 10:09 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Kamilynn View Post
Just got done cancelling my Twitch and Amazon Prime and got my money back.
With all due respect, nearly if not all of the threads here discussing the promotion suggested you do exactly that.
Who knows what lurks in the minds of those crazy Sith....
1% gets donated to unemployed Jawas living on Hoth

Taurax
06.15.2017 , 10:09 AM | #14
Terms and conditions:
http://www.swtor.com/twitch-prime/terms

*THIS IS A PROMOTIONAL OFFER ONLY. OFFER ENDS MAY 15, 2017 @ 11:59PM PDT // MAY 16, 2017 @ 6:59AM GMT. SINGLE-USE CODE EXPIRES JUNE 15, 2017 @ 11:59PM PDT // JUNE 16, 2017 @ 6:59AM GMT. REQUIRES A Star Wars: THE OLD REPUBLIC (‘SWTOR’) ACCOUNT, ACCEPTANCE OF END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (‘EUALA’), EA PRIVACY AND COOKIE POLICY, AND PERSISTENT INTERNET CONNECTION. EXPANSION CHAPTER ENTITLEMENT ONLY APPLICABLE TO ACCOUNTS THAT DO NOT HAVE ALL NINE CHAPTERS OF KNIGHTS OF THE ETERNAL THRONE UNLOCKED. VALID WHERE TWITCH PRIME IS AVAILABLE (UNITED STATES, CANADA, UNITED KINGDOM, GERMANY, FRANCE, ITALY, SPAIN, BELGIUM, AND AUSTRIA). LIMIT ONE CODE PER SWTOR ACCOUNT.

Its a promotional offer. A single-use code. There is nothing else that says you would get something monthly or ongoing.

Yes, TP is something you get loot for in many games, sometimes on a recurring basis. No where does it state you would get something monthly.
Sorry, you interpreted it incorrectly.
Aljebra

*Problem solving to find solutions, then go random to cause chaos for the fun of it*

WARCHILDvolk
06.26.2018 , 04:07 PM | #15
I am a Twitch Prime Member and also been a subscriber to this game when we went from 50 - 55 (Rise of the Hutt Cartel) came out and still a subscriber. I did not get any code for The Walker or the Royal Taun Taun Mount promised. Does any one know how to Contact Twitch Prime So i can Try and get my rewards ?