Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Night life event not granting jackpots on kingpin machines?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Night life event not granting jackpots on kingpin machines?

JattaGin
06.15.2017 , 06:36 AM | #21
While jackpots occur, I also noticed that the small "jackpot" triangle has apparently lost its effect. I was quite sure that previously, if there was a jackpot, the machine's graphic would show the small triangle. But maybe this is just the case with my slot machine in the stronghold? I got jackpots at the corner of the big green winning field this time. As I said, I was sure this didn't happen before.

I quickly realised that the small "jackpot" triangle is of no effect anymore. (And with that, I don't mean that it ever had an effect, but that I was under the impression that the machine stops at the small triangle if the RNG gives you a jackpot prize.)
Bioware offers a friend referal system which gives referred players a couple of goodies (incl. 7 free days of sub and a neat free inventory slot for every character) and referring players some little shinies and cartel coins.
I would be happy if you choose my referral link to grab your free goodies.

anesvik
06.15.2017 , 09:06 AM | #22
Visuals do not mean anything. You click, you may or may not win. Out of those wins X% are jackpots. aiming for triangle or anything like that is worthless, as it is just something pretty for you to watch.
Death to all whom oppose us!

DarthDymond
06.15.2017 , 10:23 AM | #23
In related news, sometimes my blaster bolts deal damage to enemies even though they clearly are not making contact with the target's model. Such a crippling design oversight.
One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars. ~Kain

Refer A Friend Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/2gNj3d to get the free stuff detailed here

Venn_Dras
06.15.2017 , 11:13 AM | #24
Is it better to accumulate kingpin coins through the smuggler slot then head to the kingpin slots, or just go one by one with the buff?

TyonYlle
06.15.2017 , 11:22 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Venn_Dras View Post
Is it better to accumulate kingpin coins through the smuggler slot then head to the kingpin slots, or just go one by one with the buff?
Never buy Kinpin tokens direct from the vendor because they're expensive af, unless you can afford to throw some credits around.

What I'm going to do is get all my tokens from FPs, because both smuggler and kingpin tokens drop. I'm going to collect 100 smuggler tokens (I think I'm at 34, or something now) and that just do that. That way I won't need to spend a thing for the remainder of the event. There are also missions, two, I think, at the club that give you tokens.
'You killed someone, Mya, you stole a life away from another'.
'I did it for you, Jett, I did it for us. They were just an Imp'.
'Who are you to decide that?'
'I love you, Jett!' // 'I just don't like who you're becoming'. // Continue reading

WelbyWars
06.15.2017 , 11:34 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Venn_Dras View Post
certainly the cheapest.

When you get some kingpins off the smuggler,..wait till you get the Smuggler Buff,..then go to the kingpin slots,..if the buff wears off before you spent all your kingpins,..Stop. Go back to the smuggler slots and play until you get the buff again.

Lunafox
06.15.2017 , 11:49 AM | #27
I agree, they seem to few and far between. I thought maybe it was me being unlucky, but given the response here, I think they could stand to bump up the jackpots a little bit.

Also what is irksome, is that several times my triangles lined up perfectly on the smug machines and they just give you a free play. Those should be worth jackpots, as they don't have all that often. Kind of a let down when they line up perfectly and nothing special happens.

merovejec
06.16.2017 , 01:34 AM | #28
Got multiple jackpots on Kingpin machines.
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements before 5.9.2 67040