Can't abandon chapter I previously completed

Vercundus

Alright, I started KotFE Chapter X on master mode, only to realize that Kaliyo is not high level enough to actually complete it. I exit the chapter, but I cannot get Kaliyo to run missions or craft. I tried to reset it works, but cannot abandon. Changing difficulty didn't work.

Is there any workaround for this? We should be able to abandon Chapters we started again. Do not want to complete it again, it's so boring...

I have had issues with being in an "Active Phase" despite having already finished the chapter. This would prevent me from going to flashpoints, uprisings, story or planetary. I would have to go to the imperial fleet and log out then switch over to another character. When I would log back in to my main the active phase would be cleared and I would be able to go about my missions.

My Referral link http://www.swtor.com/r/2c9QjS

I have had issues with being in an "Active Phase" despite having already finished the chapter. This would prevent me from going to flashpoints, uprisings, story or planetary. I would have to go to the imperial fleet and log out then switch over to another character. When I would log back in to my main the active phase would be cleared and I would be able to go about my missions.

My Referral link <removed>

If you have an "active phase", you can just right click on your character portrait, and then click "reset active phases" instead of relogging.

Oh, and it's technically against forum rules to put your referral link in posts. It's only allowed in your signature.