Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

When does SCORPIO come back to you? (SPOILERS)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
When does SCORPIO come back to you? (SPOILERS)

AnisaBadgett's Avatar


AnisaBadgett
06.13.2017 , 11:41 PM | #1
I have an Imperial Agent that has had the worst time getting his companions back after KOTFE. Isn't SCORPIO supposed to join you after Chapter 7? Or at least once you get back to Odessen in Chapter 9. It's been a while since I brought a toon through KOTFE for the first time, but I thought you at least got her as a summonable companion by then.

But he's in Chapter 11, and she is listed down under Unavailable companions. Her text says "she dropped out of contact while you were in carbonite and her whereabouts are unknown" as though Ch. 7 never happened.

She's also not listed on the Impatience Terminal on Odessen (where you can call back companions not yet returned).

Treek is also listed under Unavailable, but I can also summon her. Her text is bugged, too; says the same as SCORPIO's.

WayOfTheWarriorx's Avatar


WayOfTheWarriorx
06.14.2017 , 04:31 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by AnisaBadgett View Post
I have an Imperial Agent that has had the worst time getting his companions back after KOTFE. Isn't SCORPIO supposed to join you after Chapter 7? Or at least once you get back to Odessen in Chapter 9. It's been a while since I brought a toon through KOTFE for the first time, but I thought you at least got her as a summonable companion by then.

But he's in Chapter 11, and she is listed down under Unavailable companions. Her text says "she dropped out of contact while you were in carbonite and her whereabouts are unknown" as though Ch. 7 never happened.

She's also not listed on the Impatience Terminal on Odessen (where you can call back companions not yet returned).

Treek is also listed under Unavailable, but I can also summon her. Her text is bugged, too; says the same as SCORPIO's.


Your asking so I guess you don't care to find out thru the storyline. I don't think you're going to be happy with the answer though.....that should give you a clue, if it doesn't I'll just say this....

Don't hold your breath.

You can summon her outside of the storyline like any original companion you havent gotten back yet in the story if you used the console on Odessan. You have to wait a lil while in the storyline before you can do this though. You'll know when that is from the storyline itself.

But that's the only way you'll be able to use her, outside of the official stroryline, if she even survives depending on the choices you make.

Lammia's Avatar


Lammia
06.14.2017 , 04:42 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by AnisaBadgett View Post
I have an Imperial Agent that has had the worst time getting his companions back after KOTFE. Isn't SCORPIO supposed to join you after Chapter 7? Or at least once you get back to Odessen in Chapter 9. It's been a while since I brought a toon through KOTFE for the first time, but I thought you at least got her as a summonable companion by then.

But he's in Chapter 11, and she is listed down under Unavailable companions. Her text says "she dropped out of contact while you were in carbonite and her whereabouts are unknown" as though Ch. 7 never happened.

She's also not listed on the Impatience Terminal on Odessen (where you can call back companions not yet returned).

Treek is also listed under Unavailable, but I can also summon her. Her text is bugged, too; says the same as SCORPIO's.
Chapter 7 is "Lady of Sorrows"? If so, she should join you then. Sounds like you bugged. Try sending a ticket, maybe they can return her to you and make her available.

nagada's Avatar


nagada
06.14.2017 , 05:25 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by WayOfTheWarriorx View Post
Your asking so I guess you don't care to find out thru the storyline.
The OP has completed the chapter where she is supposed to return as a summonable companion ("The Lady of Sorrows") and says he still can't summon her.

OP, sometimes you can't summon specific companions in certain chapters. Are you sure it's not that? If not, it's a bug

EDIT: I reread your post, OP. Definitely sounds like a bug to me. Sorry.

AnisaBadgett's Avatar


AnisaBadgett
06.15.2017 , 07:55 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by WayOfTheWarriorx View Post
Your asking so I guess you don't care to find out thru the storyline. I don't think you're going to be happy with the answer though.....that should give you a clue, if it doesn't I'll just say this....

Don't hold your breath.

You can summon her outside of the storyline like any original companion you havent gotten back yet in the story if you used the console on Odessan. You have to wait a lil while in the storyline before you can do this though. You'll know when that is from the storyline itself.

But that's the only way you'll be able to use her, outside of the official stroryline, if she even survives depending on the choices you make.
As stated above, she is not available through the summoning portal on Odessen, aka, the Impatience terminal. And this is my 12th or 13th toon to go through KOTFE, so I am familiar with the story. It's just been a few months since I had a toon hit Odessen.

(not to mention 4 through KOTET and 1 through Iokath)

Elessara's Avatar


Elessara
06.15.2017 , 08:22 PM | #6
SCORPIO is bugged and has been bugged for months. Chapter 7 of KotFE does not end correctly, it leaves you in the apartment instead of going straight to the next chapter and SCORPIO does not join you after. She just vanishes ... isn't in your Main Character list, isn't in Unavailable Companions, can't get her from the companion terminal. She will still appear in cutscenes and such but otherwise nada. I've put in multiple bug reports and there was a thread on the Bug Report forum that received no reply from a Dev and has since been pushed far down.

I've pretty much given up hope that she'll ever be fixed.

WayOfTheWarriorx's Avatar


WayOfTheWarriorx
06.15.2017 , 11:22 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by AnisaBadgett View Post
As stated above, she is not available through the summoning portal on Odessen, aka, the Impatience terminal. And this is my 12th or 13th toon to go through KOTFE, so I am familiar with the story. It's just been a few months since I had a toon hit Odessen.

(not to mention 4 through KOTET and 1 through Iokath)
Ahh ok, I misunderstood you than, my apologies.

I didn't have that problem, so yeah, sounds like bugville to me too than.

PetFish's Avatar


PetFish
06.16.2017 , 01:30 AM | #8
Don't you realize you put a spoiler in your subject line? You've spoiled that people will lose her.

If you were so concerned about spoilers, which I assume you are since you put "spoilers" in the title, then you wouldn't have said that. Otherwise, why even bother putting "spoilers" in your subject?

I see this all the time, sadly.
Here's my referral link if you want your 7 days and free transfer:
www.swtor.com/r/SYTfDw
Remove Datacrons from Legacy and give them a meaningful % boost that scales with level.
RIP SW:ToR Subscription ... December 2012 - July 2018

nagada's Avatar


nagada
06.16.2017 , 04:33 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by PetFish View Post
Don't you realize you put a spoiler in your subject line? You've spoiled that people will lose her.

If you were so concerned about spoilers, which I assume you are since you put "spoilers" in the title, then you wouldn't have said that. Otherwise, why even bother putting "spoilers" in your subject?

I see this all the time, sadly.
The fate of all the companions is a major plot point from the beginning of a KOTFE, which was released almost two years ago and another expac has even been released since then. I think we can dispense with worrying about old "spoilers" like that.