Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Only 1 Matrix Cube can be crafted.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Only 1 Matrix Cube can be crafted.

Deyjarl
03.21.2012 , 10:11 PM | #41
Just found this one out also. Frustrating to say the least. Why was this changed when it wasn't even a balance or game breaking problem?
Friend reference, you get 7 daysof free subscription,
free character transfer, and items mailed to all your characters.
http://www.swtor.com/r/GLDSHl

Sotaudi
03.22.2012 , 12:22 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaellis View Post
This isn't the proper topic for discussing Sentinels and any issues they may or may not have.

That said, I just now tried to put the matrix cube in my cargo hold and it would not let me, ergo I can not craft more than one matrix cube.

And in response to the OP, I agree: Allow us to craft as many as we want, but make them unique-equipped (so that you can only have one granting you any kind of bonus at a time), allowing us to switch out which cube is applicable for our current role. It took hours to acquire all the parts, allow us to use what we spent so much time acquiring.
The OP made the point that various hybrid specs or people respec'ing couldn't have more than one cube, suggesting this was somehow unfair. The poster to whom you replied was making the point that a lot of people don't even have an option to respec to a tanking or healing spec or be a dps/tanking or dps/healing hybrid, Sentinel being an example because all their trees are DPS. It was a "I felt sorry for myself because I had no shoes till I saw a man who had no feet" point.

You can accept the point or reject it, but it was a valid point to make. Even a "I felt sorry for myself because I had no shoes till I saw a man who had no feet, so I took his shoes because, heck, he wasn't going to need them" counter would be better than just dismissing it as not relevant.

That said, if they make it so you cannot craft another item if you have a similar item equipped or in inventory, and you find that you can put it in your bank and get around that restriction, it is almost certainly an unintended mechanic and using it would be exploiting that bug. Using exploits can get you banned. I would be very careful taking about taking adivce from any source telling you how to get around mechanics restricting something you can do in the game.
(██████████████)