Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Acina's/Valkorion's Dark Side Corruption eye colour

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Cartel Market Suggestions
Acina's/Valkorion's Dark Side Corruption eye colour

Ylliarus
06.01.2017 , 05:10 AM | #1
The design for the Dark Side corruption eye colour of Empress Acina, Emperor Valkorion, Arcann and Vaylin is absolutely fantastic. It really is so beautifully made and it would be epic to give our Dark Side-aligned characters that same look. Like the Bright Yellow Eyes eye colour it would fit the RP scene perfectly as well. So basically what my suggestion for the Cartel Market would be is the same or a very similar design of the Acina/Valkorion Dark Side corruption eye colour for the players, but please, please make it this time available for ALL species with humanoid eyes (excluding Chiss), so that Togruta and Twi'lek toons also could pick the appearance option. Perhaps a unique design of that Dark Side corruption eye colour could also be made for the Cathar, as it would be very neat to have an extra eye colour like that made available for them.

Would the community also love to see this? Do you like the design as much as I do?
ATTENTION: Include the Twi'lek into the 3 new eye colours from Appearance Options: Expanded Selections in the next patch. It was a huge mistake to not do this from the start as they are being grossly neglected as a playable species.
Oh yeah, and this is my referral link!

Capella
06.01.2017 , 10:30 AM | #2
I agree that this would be fantastic!
The Sunfall Legacy - Ebon Hawk
Max-level chars: Capella (Guardian) ; Ishev (Commando) ; Thyreophora (Vanguard) ; Auriva (Juggernaut) ; Khouris (Sorcerer) ; Xadhira (Marauder)
Please fix the Zabrak skin tone bug!

Ylliarus
06.01.2017 , 05:08 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Capella View Post
I agree that this would be fantastic!
It would be, wouldn't it? Glad someone agrees
ATTENTION: Include the Twi'lek into the 3 new eye colours from Appearance Options: Expanded Selections in the next patch. It was a huge mistake to not do this from the start as they are being grossly neglected as a playable species.

surfdawg
06.04.2017 , 03:15 PM | #4
Or at least make it a customization option in appearance designer. I love the eye colors of the dark side, but not the facial herpes that goes along with it.

Alec_Fortescue
06.04.2017 , 04:25 PM | #5
Sith Eyes are long overdue for PCs.
http://www.swtor.com/r/FsJS44 Please thank me for a victorious five-year fight for traditional Jedi robes in SWTOR.

banimoka
06.05.2017 , 09:41 PM | #6
- u need to reach dark 2 OR dark 3 if u want vaylin's eye colors , anything above makes the skin pale
- and if u have dark 5 go back to dark 2 or 3
* give Dual Specialization ( with saved Keybinds / Action Bars / Utility Points )
* give Vaylin ( Light Side Sith Sorcerer / Dark Side Sith Warrior )

Ylliarus
06.07.2017 , 07:17 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by banimoka View Post
- u need to reach dark 2 OR dark 3 if u want vaylin's eye colors , anything above makes the skin pale
- and if u have dark 5 go back to dark 2 or 3
Yeah but that is rather impractical, because everything you do gives Dark Side or Light Side points now so it goes really quick to further Dark Side stages.

No, Bioware should really make the Acina/Valkorion Dark Side corruption eyes available as a new customization option as they did with the Bright Yellow Eyes for example. However I really implore that they make it available to all species with humanoid eyes because it would otherwise be a very restricted and useless customization option.

Ylliarus
06.09.2017 , 09:32 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by surfdawg View Post
Or at least make it a customization option in appearance designer. I love the eye colors of the dark side, but not the facial herpes that goes along with it.
Well that is basically what I am asking, for it to be made available as an appearance option however Bioware wouldn't simply add it to the character creator, it's the same as with all the additional appearance options we got so far. To unlock it in the appearance designer it has to be bought on the Cartel Market first ^^

surfdawg
06.09.2017 , 06:27 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Ylliarus View Post
Well that is basically what I am asking, for it to be made available as an appearance option however Bioware wouldn't simply add it to the character creator, it's the same as with all the additional appearance options we got so far. To unlock it in the appearance designer it has to be bought on the Cartel Market first ^^
That's what I meant. Make it an unlock on the CM. I'd buy it, for sure!

Ylliarus
06.19.2017 , 03:33 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by surfdawg View Post
That's what I meant. Make it an unlock on the CM. I'd buy it, for sure!
It would be a very popular item on the CM as I keep hearing from people I know ingame that they absolutely adore the design of the Eye Colours Acina, Valkorion and Vaylin have and how they'd want it to have it on their Sith characters. Personally I like Valkorion's most, then Vaylin's and Acina's third.