Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Server Merge Please Begeren Colony

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Begeren Colony
Server Merge Please Begeren Colony
 

Justmeeeeeee's Avatar


Justmeeeeeee
05.30.2017 , 03:03 PM | #1
Really for Begeren Colony (Republic) this server needs to be merged with
maybe two other smaller servers.

The population on this server is dying very fast the queue time for any kind of
a Veteran Flashpoint is just horrible even if you are a healer or a tank which us usually
the two most sought after classes.

The economy on the server is pretty much stale and dead as well and
you list things even at a reasonable price on the Galactic Trade Network
("GTN") and they won't sell. You end up relisting things for weeks and weeks
because the population is so low here.

I also know people that PVP on this server and I have been told by them
that the PVP queue times are also very high on this server as well
at times and it is hard to get matches. Which is another reason
for a server merge.

The population is way too low on this server and I don't know why a server
merge has not already been done. Please merge 2 smaller servers
in with Bergeren Colony please and bring some life back to this
server.

JPxRAMPAGE's Avatar


JPxRAMPAGE
05.30.2017 , 04:29 PM | #2
i totally agree lets get some more people to see this so bungie sees it , it needs a merge , i havent ever seen the fleet as empty as i have lately its scary

PiiTarr's Avatar


PiiTarr
05.31.2017 , 07:44 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Justmeeeeeee View Post
The economy on the server is pretty much stale and dead as well and
you list things even at a reasonable price on the Galactic Trade Network
("GTN") and they won't sell. You end up relisting things for weeks and weeks
because the population is so low here.
I'm sorry you've been having difficulty selling items on the GTN. However, as someone who controls a couple of markets, I can assure you the economy is not stale or dead and I have no difficulty selling many, many things. I would suggest the more accurate measure of the state of a server's economy is whether or not you can find basic items you need at a reasonable price. Using the "unable to sell" measure would cause Harbinger's economy to meet your definition of stale and dead because I've had numerous items there I've been unable to sell (and it's due to high supply, low demand, not a dead economy).

DownloadStarter's Avatar


DownloadStarter
06.01.2017 , 07:58 AM | #4
Ebon Hawk welcomes all roleplayers with open arms.

grandmasterxande's Avatar


grandmasterxande
06.01.2017 , 10:59 AM | #5
I've heard quite about from ones who have come to my server (Ebon Hawk) about how dead Begeren is getting/has gotten. I lead a Chiss guild (the only active one currently) and have been so interested in Chiss things that were going on at Begeren. Would love for these servers to merge and get some more RPers especially.

Justmeeeeeee's Avatar


Justmeeeeeee
06.06.2017 , 07:11 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by PiiTarr View Post
I'm sorry you've been having difficulty selling items on the GTN. However, as someone who controls a couple of markets, I can assure you the economy is not stale or dead and I have no difficulty selling many, many things. I would suggest the more accurate measure of the state of a server's economy is whether or not you can find basic items you need at a reasonable price. Using the "unable to sell" measure would cause Harbinger's economy to meet your definition of stale and dead because I've had numerous items there I've been unable to sell (and it's due to high supply, low demand, not a dead economy).
IT is more than just the GTN ... it is everything on this server it is the Vet Flashpoint queues The PVP queues
are slow on this server. Everything is on this server. The server is extremely dead I am in no way bassing this
off just the GTN. Please go back and read my original post again.

Once again they need to do a server merge on this server there are not enough active people
and the population is low.

matthewdbear's Avatar


matthewdbear
06.06.2017 , 05:03 PM | #7
Once again they need to do a server merge on this server there are not enough active people
and the population is low.[/QUOTE]

I spent 150 cc to transfer to TRE and 90cc to transfer a toon to Ebon Hawk

Depending on time of day atleast 4 servers that have been busy on regular basis
T3-M4, TRE , Harbinger, Ebon Hawk

PiiTarr's Avatar


PiiTarr
06.06.2017 , 11:02 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Justmeeeeeee View Post
I am in no way bassing this
off just the GTN.
Nowhere in my post did I say you were.

Justmeeeeeee's Avatar


Justmeeeeeee
06.07.2017 , 10:18 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by matthewdbear View Post
Once again they need to do a server merge on this server there are not enough active people
and the population is low.
I spent 150 cc to transfer to TRE and 90cc to transfer a toon to Ebon Hawk

Depending on time of day atleast 4 servers that have been busy on regular basis
T3-M4, TRE , Harbinger, Ebon Hawk[/QUOTE]

Transferring isn't going to help this server. No they need ot merge at least two smaller
servers in with Bergeren Colony.

Once again please merge servers!

matthewdbear's Avatar


matthewdbear
06.07.2017 , 03:43 PM | #10
I don't see them doing a server merge, charging us cartiel coins to do transfers will make them more money.