Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

JAWA vendors

OneHit
05.17.2017 , 11:23 PM | #1
It would be nice to finally update those. the year is half over and and i have like 3000 of the 3 different currencies but nothing to spend them on. it shouldn't take this long. by the time you update them it will be too late. and ill just roll another 1000 into the next expansion. rinse, repeat, cap. bioware austin get your **** together

SteveTheCynic
05.18.2017 , 02:57 AM | #2
For repeatable-crafting conquest weeks, the green ones are good for buying grade 8/9 mats cheaply.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.

psandak
05.18.2017 , 02:40 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
For repeatable-crafting conquest weeks, the green ones are good for buying grade 8/9 mats cheaply.
and this week is one of those repeatable-crafting conquest weeks.

I personally spent about 1000 green late last week in preparation.
The Ortzid Legacy on The Harbinger
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Daellia (Merc) and 11 other characters
Understanding Crew Skills / High End Schematics / Best Crew Skills / Crew Skill Money Making / Reverse Engineering Rules / SWTOR Story to date

FlameYOL
05.18.2017 , 04:55 PM | #4
I agree, the vendors should be updated. Although those 2 gentlemen bring a good point about what to use the scavenger scraps while we don't get grade 10 mats for.
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything

inCelesphere
05.27.2017 , 06:19 AM | #5
It would be nice. Currently I only use them to sell them my junk. They are, however, of use to buy the companion gifts for the cartel market droid and creature companions (and Koth).

Also, JAWAS
The Buscemi Legacy || Darth Malgus

psandak
06.12.2017 , 04:53 PM | #6
It has finally happened, although probably not what we were expecting:

http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes/6132...e-update-5.2.2

Grade 10 materials can now be purchased for Jawa Scraps at the following values:
  • Premium - 12 per material
  • Prototype - 6 per material
  • Artifact - 3 per material
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Daellia (Merc) and 11 other characters
Understanding Crew Skills / High End Schematics / Best Crew Skills / Crew Skill Money Making / Reverse Engineering Rules / SWTOR Story to date

Vercundus
06.13.2017 , 02:07 AM | #7
It seems to me they flipped Premium and Artifact. It doesn't make sense that purple costs less then green, but then again, who knows the logic behind this.
Choices matter... I choose not to sub until conquest is fixed...

My referral link http://www.swtor.com/r/jRpChs

Kittbo
06.13.2017 , 11:51 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
OK, I've been playing this game for nearly 5 years now but have no idea what a "repeatable-crafting conquest week" is. An explanation would be appreciated.

dr_mike
06.13.2017 , 02:08 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Kittbo View Post
OK, I've been playing this game for nearly 5 years now but have no idea what a "repeatable-crafting conquest week" is. An explanation would be appreciated.
http://dulfy.net/2014/08/07/swtor-pl...nquests-guide/

You're looking at the weeks labeled "The Trade Emporium" and "Titans of Industry". With the other weeks, you only get to craft an item once for credit. For those 2 weeks, you can craft as much as you can and get credit for doing so.

Hope this helps
Who knows what lurks in the minds of those crazy Sith....
1% gets donated to unemployed Jawas living on Hoth

psandak
06.13.2017 , 04:25 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Vercundus View Post
It seems to me they flipped Premium and Artifact. It doesn't make sense that purple costs less then green, but then again, who knows the logic behind this.
Well you get a lot more green than purple.

If you take GC crates for example:
8 green
4 blue
1 purple.
Meaning it will take 1.5 green drops, 1.5 blue drops, and THREE purple drops to get one material of the appropriate color.

Conquest:
personal goal = 15 green, 10 blue, 1.25 green materials per, and 1.667 blue
top ten guilds = 10 purple, 3.333 purple materials per

Packs (I think):
green 15
blue 8
purple 3