Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Predictions for what will happen in the Next Expansion

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Predictions for what will happen in the Next Expansion

menofhorror
08.24.2017 , 12:12 PM | #21
Revan comes back.
He wants revenge.

MrNihulus
08.24.2017 , 05:50 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by menofhorror View Post
Revan comes back.
He wants revenge.
I don't really see that happening since the Dark Revan already merged with the spirit of Revan. But the Revanites might still want revenge.
"Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revanů and yet you are nothing. In the end, you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

IoNonSoEVero
08.25.2017 , 12:47 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by MrNihulus View Post
I don't really see that happening since the Dark Revan already merged with the spirit of Revan. But the Revanites might still want revenge.
Given that not all of the Revanites were captured and they included both Imperial and Republic people, they could also be back in their own factions creating some subterfuge there...

menofhorror
08.25.2017 , 01:27 PM | #24
I was just joking.

MrNihulus
08.26.2017 , 09:43 PM | #25
Here's another prediction:

Darth Jadus will return, Lana hinted that one of the possible traitors back on Iokath could be Darth Jadus. Maybe he could be the leader of the order
"Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revanů and yet you are nothing. In the end, you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

Thepyrethatburns
08.26.2017 , 11:30 PM | #26
It is not unreasonable to think that they might decide to do the same thing to Satele that they did with Tanno Vik especially if they end her in the next expansion.
Avoid the horrors of a bitraider install/reinstall.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=673714

Dracofish
08.28.2017 , 10:51 AM | #27
Here's another prediction:

Darth Jadus will return, Lana hinted that one of the possible traitors back on Iokath could be Darth Jadus. Maybe he could be the leader of the order
The problem being that no class other than IA has a flying flip about who Jadus is. Even my Inquisitor would be like Jada-who?

It would have to be someone all classes would recognize. AND because they push the 65 tokens, I would imagine it would have to be someone we come across in the expansions, because I'm sure there are people out there who have never played the original class stories.
Me on Ao3! MelissaGT

fishpeople
08.28.2017 , 11:16 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Dracofish View Post
The problem being that no class other than IA has a flying flip about who Jadus is. Even my Inquisitor would be like Jada-who?

It would have to be someone all classes would recognize. AND because they push the 65 tokens, I would imagine it would have to be someone we come across in the expansions, because I'm sure there are people out there who have never played the original class stories.
What about the son of the dude Scorpio killed?

MrNihulus
08.28.2017 , 01:16 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by fishpeople View Post
What about the son of the dude Scorpio killed?
That could have some possibility, It would be interesting to see more of the Heralds of Zildrog.

fishpeople
08.28.2017 , 11:47 PM | #30
That could have some possibility, It would be interesting to see more of the Heralds of Zildrog.
There's also that tentacle haired lady, Scorpio's right hand, she was aware of Scorpio's plan and knew about her take over of the Eternal Fleet.