Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Predictions for what will happen in the Next Expansion

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Predictions for what will happen in the Next Expansion

MrNihulus
06.28.2017 , 02:09 PM | #11
One theory I have would be that Valkorian is just a part of Vitiate. Vitiate might have split his soul in order to create another personality to form his Eternal Empire. After Ziost was destroyed, Vitiate wanted the Outlander to become Valkorion's vessel to lead to the Eternal Fleet. After Valkorion was defeated, Vitiate was weakened and chose to mask his presence so it would seem that Vitiate was gone forever. And the traitor on Iokath is working for Vitiate (or it could be one of his "children", like in the Jedi Consular storyline).

OldVengeance
06.29.2017 , 09:25 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by MrNihulus View Post
One theory I have would be that Valkorian is just a part of Vitiate. Vitiate might have split his soul in order to create another personality to form his Eternal Empire. After Ziost was destroyed, Vitiate wanted the Outlander to become Valkorion's vessel to lead to the Eternal Fleet. After Valkorion was defeated, Vitiate was weakened and chose to mask his presence so it would seem that Vitiate was gone forever. And the traitor on Iokath is working for Vitiate (or it could be one of his "children", like in the Jedi Consular storyline).
This is more or less the only thing I could think of that would make sense as an explanation for Valkorion and Vitiate's behavior, but I doubt we're ever seeing the character ever again.

Deshiel
07.06.2017 , 02:10 PM | #13
post Eternal Alliance arc will end with conquering either Dromund Kaas or Coruscant depending on your choice of faction as foretold by the scions in gods of the machines intro

MrNihulus
07.07.2017 , 12:01 AM | #14
I got a few more predictions

If they choose to have Vitiate be gone forever, there could instead be his loyal servants that will seek to continue his legacy. Like Servant One and Servant Two in the Sith Warrior Story.

If Jace Malcom died, then Satele Shan or General Garza would take over as the new leader of the Republic.

If Empress Acina died, then Darth Mortis, Darth Vowrawn, or Darth Ravage could take over.

Since we are getting a Manaan stronghold, maybe Manaan will play a key role in the next expansion? One potential planet that may be coming could be Dathomir. If you recruit the alliance member K'krhol in the Star Fortress missions. He gives you a mail stating he has potential recruits on Dathomir.

Some of the companions that will be major story characters could be Kira Carson, Lord Scourge, Jaesa Willsam (will depend on your alignment), and Risha. Jakarro and C2 D4 might make a comeback or a cameo as well.

notanjelika
07.20.2017 , 02:48 AM | #15
Strictly as a joke now : i pass the throne to Senya, the Alliance to Shae Vizla, break up with Theron, marry Zenith and go live in Kalikori village on Tython
Now on topic: i predict a new operation featuring Zildrog, SCORPIO will somehow have something to do with it.
Please bring back Jaesa Willsaam

MrNihulus
08.01.2017 , 09:27 AM | #16
I got another prediction:

So there could be something similar to the climax of Mass Effect 2 where your choices can decide who will survive and who will not.

Another option would be a Light Side/ Dark Side choice that could bring major consequences for your alliance.

A scenario would be an enemy that launches an assault on your alliance. Your alliance is being overrun but you are given a perfect opportunity to defeat your enemy once and for all. If you choose to defeat the enemy, you will succeed but half of your companions would be killed, Lana and Theron would be furious at you and Bey'wan will leave the alliance (someone else will take his place) If you chose the light side option, you save the alliance but the enemy gets away and will become stronger so they'll be a hard boss fight.

JakRoanin
08.01.2017 , 09:37 AM | #17
The Alliance will end that's for sure, how that will happen I have no clue.

Paulsutherland
08.01.2017 , 09:38 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by JakRoanin View Post
The Alliance will end that's for sure, how that will happen I have no clue.
Those from the opposite faction you and the faction you choose declared war against, start to sabotage your Alliance from within.

MrNihulus
08.24.2017 , 11:19 AM | #19
With the traitor finally revealed as Theron Shan. I have a few additional ideas that might have motivated him to betray the Alliance:

1. Theron Shan is a triple agent. He wanted to infiltrate the mysterious order by proving his loyalty. The betrayal was all an act.
2. The Order is the remnants of the Revanites. Theron was secretly made as a Manchurian Agent by Revan during his interrogation. Unfortunately, Revan did not have the chance to use it on him. But someone may have known about it and used it on him.
3. The Order could also be the New Empire in the Ilum storyline With the use of Adegan crystals. Malgus's New Empire might still exist even if he is already dead.
"Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revanů and yet you are nothing. In the end, you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

Paulsutherland
08.24.2017 , 11:34 AM | #20
Look at the dudes outfit ... still look like a Scion to me.

I think it's just the Scions wanting some revenge for the things Arcaan/Vaylin did to them.