Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Easiest companion to level affection

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Easiest companion to level affection

psandak
06.08.2017 , 05:39 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Vercundus View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but no one loves Courting gifts. Some companions, if romanced, should love them, but it's an old bug.

Currently best one for Courting gifts is Guss and he favorites them.

Just curious, why do you think courting works better then other gifts? Are they cheaper? Are they easier to obtain.
If you romance a companion PRE-KOTFE, they will "love" courting gifts. It is only post-KOTFE that companions stop loving courting gifts
The Ortzid Legacy on The Harbinger
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Daellia (Merc) and 11 other characters
Understanding Crew Skills / High End Schematics / Best Crew Skills / Crew Skill Money Making / Reverse Engineering Rules / SWTOR Story to date

DenariusJay
06.08.2017 , 06:33 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Martin View Post
Well, thanks for the answer. From looking at the dulfy guide, it seems like Blizz is a interesting option as well. With 2 love option, but 7 favorites options.

Thing is, I have stacked all my comp gifts from command crates lately, not knowing if I should just sell them, or eventually use them. So I have a lot of different type of gifts.

I'll look into the Z0-OM companion.
You could sell those rank 6 companion gifts on the GTN (the ones that you wont use) and then use the credits to buy the rank 5 companion gifts that give the best influence per credit ratio.

Other then that its not worth giving a companion a "favorite" gift - your better off selling those and buying the ones they actually "love" - Other then Z0-OM, no companion is really the easiest to level (minus pvp companions, which you already said you wont do), they pretty much all the same with the exception of Andronikos.
server: The Hot Prospect (10/4/2017 #NEVERFORGET)
Characters: Olivia Munn / Rashida Jones / Alicia Keys / Denzel Washington

psandak
06.08.2017 , 07:44 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by DenariusJay View Post
You could sell those rank 6 companion gifts on the GTN (the ones that you wont use) and then use the credits to buy the rank 5 companion gifts that give the best influence per credit ratio.
You are incorrect...grade 1 gifts are the best credit per influence. That said you need several thousand gifts and therefore LOTS of time to get to rank 40. But even if you just look at getting to rank 20...starting from rank 1 you need 92k worth of grade 1 vs 110k to get to rank 10 using grade 5.
The Ortzid Legacy on The Harbinger
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Daellia (Merc) and 11 other characters
Understanding Crew Skills / High End Schematics / Best Crew Skills / Crew Skill Money Making / Reverse Engineering Rules / SWTOR Story to date

mrwayn
06.09.2017 , 01:50 AM | #24
Correct me if I'm wrong, but no one loves Courting gifts. Some companions, if romanced, should love them, but it's an old bug.

Currently best one for Courting gifts is Guss and he favorites them.

Just curious, why do you think courting works better then other gifts? Are they cheaper? Are they easier to obtain.
Ok, I'll correct you . Doc loves courting gifts wether romanced or not and he still loves them after getting him back via terminal after chapter 9. Since pretty much no other companion does that (at least that I'm aware of), courting gifts are much cheaper on the gtn, because of low demand. But because Doc isn't part of the new story yet, this has only relevance if you're playing a jedi knight.
You want free stuff? This is my referal link: http://www.swtor.com/r/CfpyNm

Teshero
06.09.2017 , 10:18 AM | #25
Simply the easiest way to got a lvl 50, is ship droids using Jawa junk, it costs nothing out of poket and no grind involved

Eli_Porter
06.09.2017 , 07:17 PM | #26
Ship droids and chapter companions (Koth, Theron, Lana) should be your highest priority after your main story companion.

Vercundus
06.12.2017 , 02:56 AM | #27
What's so special about ship droids?
Choices matter... I choose not to sub until conquest is fixed...

My referral link http://www.swtor.com/r/jRpChs

coljanson
06.12.2017 , 07:05 AM | #28
The Ship Droid Companions are good because you will keep them from the time you get them and through-out KOTFE and KOTET. So the influence you gain with them is not wasted.

Eli_Porter
06.12.2017 , 04:04 PM | #29
What's so special about ship droids?
They love Maintenance gifts, which are available from the Jawa vendors.

Vercundus
06.13.2017 , 01:44 AM | #30
Well, you will get every companion back via terminal as well. And you cannot use them in actual chapters.

I've better things to spend my jawa scraps then Maintenance gifts, that are not as good as Cultural artifacts those droids love. There is no grade 6 for Maintenance, if I'm not mistaken.
Choices matter... I choose not to sub until conquest is fixed...

My referral link http://www.swtor.com/r/jRpChs