Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

New trend in response to 50s PUBSTOMPER premades

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
New trend in response to 50s PUBSTOMPER premades

Knifewrench's Avatar


Knifewrench
12.27.2011 , 03:11 PM | #1
  1. 50s premade in Buttball
  2. Level 10-20s are too ignorant to leave and play terribly.
  3. Anyone with half a brain loses patience and leaves.
  4. New people are brought in, and are either derpy lowbies or AFKers.
  5. 50s premade wins 6 to 0.

So how much longer do we have to wait for a solution? "It's only been a week!" The amount of time since the game "officially" released (let's conveniently ignore the week before when early access started) is pretty non-sequitor seeing how many 50s there are rolling out already.

Even at level cap, solo queuing will be forever pointless because teammates will consist of nothing but newbies and failures. We need to recognize these premades for what they really are for: Pubstomping. You can't seriously believe that a group of randoms are going to be able to compete successfully against a group of 50s who are probably using Vent/Mumble.
War Hero with a bounty on him by his own faction. Aren't I popular.

Spankaroo's Avatar


Spankaroo
12.27.2011 , 03:14 PM | #2
With this new patch i'm inclined to just cancel now. The rewards for losing are so low it's pointless to bother trying unless you're on a good team. The premades will win every time, and theres nothing that can be done about it. Group queues with 3 or more players should be matched against other group queues, not random solo queues

aphexed's Avatar


aphexed
12.27.2011 , 03:16 PM | #3
Popeye had a saying

"If you can'ts beats em'

Joins em' "

But seriously the vendors of gaming accessories, in their partnership with Bioware, would like nothing more than for you to have to fork in moar $$$ for the tech/access to premades as well so...

Don't expect anything. But I do like you tirading for the under dog... keep that up

bruttusone's Avatar


bruttusone
12.27.2011 , 03:33 PM | #4
so you are one of those whinners who thinks that the entire game is about you

so **** of, becouse its not the people between the lvl's 10 and 20 there foult that they join a lvl 50 premade, with or against them
the game is just 2 weeks old, and you found youreself special becouse of that

dshadbolt's Avatar


dshadbolt
12.27.2011 , 03:46 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by bruttusone View Post
so you are one of those whinners who thinks that the entire game is about you

so **** of, becouse its not the people between the lvl's 10 and 20 there foult that they join a lvl 50 premade, with or against them
the game is just 2 weeks old, and you found youreself special becouse of that
No reason to be a ******* about it bud. I'm finding this to be killing the fun of pvp. I made a level 10 and decided to pvp for the fun of it and got destroyed by a team of nothing but 50s. It's really beginning to kill off the fun of pvp which was really the only fun thing in this game because questing is so damn boring. I hope they move 50s to their own bracket or something. I imagine I would be bored as hell if I was 50 and just got put against level 10s all day.

Kricys's Avatar


Kricys
12.27.2011 , 03:51 PM | #6
You'll wait until there's enough 50's so we have our own healthy queue.
Brb I'm queueing with 4 50's and my warzone poped.
Kricys. Marauder. Vulkar Highway

Killadrix's Avatar


Killadrix
12.27.2011 , 04:02 PM | #7
I know it's frustrating, but it is good incentive for people to seek out others to queue/game with.

Xippin's Avatar


Xippin
12.27.2011 , 04:09 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Killadrix View Post
I know it's frustrating, but it is good incentive for people to seek out others to queue/game with.
Great, so 4 level 20's qeue together and end up against 4 level 50's....problem solved right? No...because on even terms of both pre-mades playing the game to win...the 50's will crush the 20's. After 2-3 days of this, that pre-made of 20's loses a member because he/she is tired of being stomped by 50's and so the cycle continues as more and more people switch to the dominant faction on their server so as to not continuously end up against 50 pre-mades/continuously get stomped.
Xippin - BH: Powertech; Shield Tech / Smuggler: Scoundrel; Scrapper

Killadrix's Avatar


Killadrix
12.27.2011 , 04:16 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Xippin View Post
Great, so 4 level 20's qeue together and end up against 4 level 50's....problem solved right? No...because on even terms of both pre-mades playing the game to win...the 50's will crush the 20's. After 2-3 days of this, that pre-made of 20's loses a member because he/she is tired of being stomped by 50's and so the cycle continues as more and more people switch to the dominant faction on their server so as to not continuously end up against 50 pre-mades/continuously get stomped.
Yeah, I totally claimed to have solved the problem, right? No...

I acknowledged that it is frustrating and I am all for changes to make the situation better, I was merely saying that the best way to work towards overcoming the issue was to find people to queue with.

Take your drama and hyperbole elsewhere...

"YA SO THEN THAT ONE GUY WHO QUIT PLAYING BECAUSE OF PREMADES WAS TOTALLY BORED ONE DAY SO HE WENT TO A FRIENDS HOUSE AND HIS FRIEND WAS SMOKING CRACK AND HE GOT ADDICTED AND NOW HE PIMPS OUT HIS WIFE AND DAUGHTER TO AND GIVES HANDY'S DOWN AT THE LOCAL TRUCKSTOP TO SUPPORT HIS HABIT.

THIS WAS ALL DUE TO BIOWARE NOT DOING ANYTHING ABOUT PREMADES."

Think about the wives and children, Bioware.

Paradosi's Avatar


Paradosi
12.27.2011 , 04:56 PM | #10
Whose bright idea was it to not include any brackets anyway?

You have to wonder what kind of dev would think low levels getting ripped apart by 50s would be fun. It's a terrible business plan as well, as any new players will get immediately turned off.