Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Covenant 5.0 Raiding Guild/Team Directory

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jedi Covenant
Jedi Covenant 5.0 Raiding Guild/Team Directory

happysister
08.30.2017 , 09:41 PM | #101
Ty ty, cooperjf.

Res cleared out HM MB and Cora last week, and tonight cleared HM CM, so all bosses have been cleared this tier. All we have left is Dragonslayer and Dread Master speed runs.

Master Blaster vid
Coratanni vid
Ruugar vid
Colossal Monolith vid
<Fortitude>
Lorhin - Gunslinger | Sashel - Scoundrel
Shylar - Guardian | Meewa - Sage
RIP my old servers [The Corsair, Canderous Ordo, Jedi Covenant] .

Martin
09.18.2017 , 08:08 PM | #102
Update on the Power Rangers group.

We got A&E a couple of weeks ago, so 52/52 for HM
We did EC, and went up to Kephess in TFB tonight. So NiM progression is now 15/26.

<Nekawa> Power Rangers - No official raid lead - 52/52 HM Progression, 15/26 NiM Progression
<Nekawa> - Jedi Covenant

Deathclonegun
09.18.2017 , 08:43 PM | #103
Grats to those guilds on 52/52 HM, I'm still stuck on revan FML.
Dreadmaster Nesrago carried from Beyond
Nesraga the non-redeemable 3rd floor Revanchist
Warstalker Damage the slayer of Fleet Chat Endgame
Dreadslayin GM of Social Outcast

Lexaud
09.19.2017 , 12:09 PM | #104
Quote: Originally Posted by Martin View Post
Update on the Power Rangers group.

We got A&E a couple of weeks ago, so 52/52 for HM
We did EC, and went up to Kephess in TFB tonight. So NiM progression is now 15/26.

<Nekawa> Power Rangers - No official raid lead - 52/52 HM Progression, 15/26 NiM Progression
Kephess Kill
Nekawa Awaken
Zannah Rain
Meeve
Laurannia

happysister
10.11.2017 , 09:21 PM | #105
Resurrection just got our Dragonslayer in. Dread Master is all that's left! (Until Nahut)

Full Dragonslayer Run Video
<Fortitude>

Lexaud
10.24.2017 , 02:52 PM | #106
Power Rangers just kill the Terror, So we are now 17/26 on NiM progression. Now the fun begins with the Palace
Nekawa Awaken
Zannah Rain
Meeve
Laurannia

bmorande
10.31.2017 , 01:40 PM | #107
<Imperial Reapers> 45/52 HM & 2/28 NiM

Codaw

Deathclonegun
11.06.2017 , 04:43 PM | #108
Hi, Nes here, I'd like to congratulate all the raiding guild and their many raid teams for keeping the raiding scene on JC alive. With 4 teams actively doing NiM and one having already cleared everything to date ( can I buy a carry run pls), it is safe to say that JC isn't just filled with scrubby raider with me as an exception. GL in the upcoming server merges and hopefully I don't have to revive this thread. /fingercrossedtoapopulated server.
Thx to the jolly people of neckawa, ooooragin, Evul Contention, Scurpicure, fulutis and friends and imperilul reapers. Don't forget the pubs footytude, huney bunnies, repukeblic ladies and teh cove ants. All names are botched on purpose and said with love by nesrage the non-redeemable 3rd floor vanchist furious PvP'er that has a tiny e-peen. If some of the names are too harsh msg me in game (not that it really matters-cause RIP JC FORUMS 2017).
Dreadmaster Nesrago carried from Beyond
Nesraga the non-redeemable 3rd floor Revanchist
Warstalker Damage the slayer of Fleet Chat Endgame
Dreadslayin GM of Social Outcast

happysister
11.06.2017 , 05:24 PM | #109
Congrats to everyone for all their kills! Here's to even more boss killing on our soon-to-be-new-home Star Forge.
<Fortitude>

cooperjf
11.06.2017 , 05:27 PM | #110
Quote: Originally Posted by Deathclonegun View Post
Hi, Nes here, I'd like to congratulate all the raiding guild and their many raid teams for keeping the raiding scene on JC alive. With 4 teams actively doing NiM and one having already cleared everything to date ( can I buy a carry run pls), it is safe to say that JC isn't just filled with scrubby raider with me as an exception. GL in the upcoming server merges and hopefully I don't have to revive this thread. /fingercrossedtoapopulated server.
Thx to the jolly people of neckawa, ooooragin, Evul Contention, Scurpicure, fulutis and friends and imperilul reapers. Don't forget the pubs footytude, huney bunnies, repukeblic ladies and teh cove ants. All names are botched on purpose and said with love by nesrage the non-redeemable 3rd floor vanchist furious PvP'er that has a tiny e-peen. If some of the names are too harsh msg me in game (not that it really matters-cause RIP JC FORUMS 2017).
Legend.
Kell Dragon
<Failure> <Umbra>