Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Arcann, Senya and Koth Post-KOTET

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Arcann, Senya and Koth Post-KOTET

Eshvara
09.28.2017 , 01:45 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Kataret View Post
I really do hope that we will see more of Arcann, among others. A lot of people don't think so because of the claim that, once a character is killable, they'll be gone from the story. There is legitimacy to this, as you may remember Kaliyo and Jorgan from KOTFE had virtually no dialogue in KOTET because they could have been killed. On the contrary, however, I remember reading that Arcann's voice actor was recording lines for something cryptically described as "what comes after Umbara", so I'm still holding onto hope.
Arcann's voice actor himself has confirmed certain things. So we'll be seeing more of him at least. Not sure about Senya.
Hairy Co-pilot.
👀

JakRoanin
09.28.2017 , 01:54 AM | #12
I adore both Arcann and Senya they better come back!

LamiaKan
09.28.2017 , 02:42 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Kataret View Post
I really do hope that we will see more of Arcann, among others. A lot of people don't think so because of the claim that, once a character is killable, they'll be gone from the story. There is legitimacy to this, as you may remember Kaliyo and Jorgan from KOTFE had virtually no dialogue in KOTET because they could have been killed. On the contrary, however, I remember reading that Arcann's voice actor was recording lines for something cryptically described as "what comes after Umbara", so I'm still holding onto hope.
There's definitely more for Arcann. How much though we don't know. I hope his role is significant enough that also adds to his character development. Is it too much to hope for? Hope not.