Ziost Daily, "Looking for Signs"

Was there an intentional, and unmentioned, change to the drop rates for the probe droid memory cores? You now have to kill multiples of the probe droids in order to finally get the four memory cores required by the quest.

For some reason you now have to kill the probes before they start the autodestruct. Not sure if it's intentional, but it will be tricky for healers/tanks/dot spec DPSs. You can stun the probe before it starts the sequence and burn it down while stunned...

While it is a little more time consuming but as a scoundrel healer I don't think killing two or three extras are what I would consider multiple probes. I just need to pay a little more attention to when they are going into their self-destruct mode and stun them before they do this. (Normally around 20 on their health) and then kill them before they enter that mode.

As far as my dps toons I just switch my healer into dps on this mission and it destroys the probes faster.

Edited by casirabit

• 4 weeks later...
Still happening a month later. Guess I'll be skipping Ziost GC on all of my non-DPS toons (still).

Why can't you simply respec to DPS, buy cheap green mods 210 on the fleet and rock? :cool:

I always have at least basic DPS set (legacy gear + 210 mods, no bonus set) for any toon just for such cases :)