Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Access to Tyth Op with alts that haven't done any (4.0+) story.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Access to Tyth Op with alts that haven't done any (4.0+) story.

ZambedosNB
04.20.2017 , 08:07 PM | #1
Unless it's GF or your group has a summon, you can't get to the new op without doing the story. I know I'm not alone in not wanting to do KOTFE and KOTET on every single alt. Please create a way to access this. 2 for 1 if you do it in a way that fixes the problem of groups that picked pub or imp not being able to work together even though they are the same faction.

AshlaBoga
04.20.2017 , 10:28 PM | #2
My guild just gave everyone summon privileges. It's the easiest way.
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

merovejec
04.21.2017 , 12:25 AM | #3
They need metrics on ppl doing Iokath story
Merovejec Merovex Meroveg Merovien Meroven Merovingian
Meroxer Raynarog Ray-narock Raynarock Raynaroc Raynarok
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements before 5.9.2 67040

VegasTheLost
04.21.2017 , 12:34 AM | #4
I just picked up the Iokath story on my ship and flied there. Didn't do Kotfe, Kotet or the Iokath story, but I was able to find the OP entrance.
In need a crew to finish a group content? We're here to help you! Find more info in this thread.

ZambedosNB
04.21.2017 , 03:52 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by VegasTheLost View Post
I just picked up the Iokath story on my ship and flied there. Didn't do Kotfe, Kotet or the Iokath story, but I was able to find the OP entrance.
Thanks, half the reason I posted this was hoping someone had already found a way. Pretty obvious way, but with the new map functionality I haven't been to my ship in a while.

VegasTheLost
04.21.2017 , 04:50 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by ZambedosNB View Post
Thanks, half the reason I posted this was hoping someone had already found a way. Pretty obvious way, but with the new map functionality I haven't been to my ship in a while.
Yeah the new map kept me wondering a bit. Than I found out that THAT part of the galaxy is not yet revealed on my toon.
In need a crew to finish a group content? We're here to help you! Find more info in this thread.

ZambedosNB
04.21.2017 , 05:34 PM | #7
I still haven't found the door planetside, but I figure if I'm in a group that will be easy enough