Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Iokath Colossus Droid

olagatonjedi
04.19.2017 , 05:15 PM | #11
Tried 3 times yesterday to 4man it, and it kept resetting on us at between 85-90%, so not sure if it can be 4manned

mollymauler
04.19.2017 , 09:04 PM | #12
The reset issue is what everyone has been telling me has been happening to them in-game. I just read the maintenance notes for tomorrow morning, and unless I missed something, it said nothing about this. I suppose I'll see when I log in the a.m. and find a group to try it again...Hopefully an 8 man op group will ALL get credit...

Furph
04.25.2017 , 09:05 AM | #13
Me (sorc/sage heals) and a friend (assassin dps) 2 man the Colossus Droid with companions, one ranged dps comp, one tank comp-rank 50. We killed it once, recieved credit, second kill, no credit for the daily. Trying again to get credit.
Update: No credit for a second kill today. feelsbadman

merovejec
04.25.2017 , 11:47 PM | #14
lol i have yet to find one, keep going to the 2 spots mentioned by people middle left and bottom right, but never seen him.
Merovejec Merovex Meroveg Merovien Meroven Merovingian
Meroxer Raynarog Ray-narock Raynarock Raynaroc Raynarok
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements before 5.9.2 67040

Kitty-Chan
05.04.2017 , 09:46 PM | #15
I understand the concept of this being a world boss, but if that is the case, they should allow ops groups to complete the quest. Seems kind of ridiculous if you need at least 5 people to kill the bloody thing and not everyone gets credit for it in the group.

merovejec
05.05.2017 , 12:51 AM | #16
yeah i killed one 2 nights ago and we were a group of 5 and some died during the encouter and we didnt have rev so they went back to medcenter so they couldnt even loot him and I too didnt get the mission done!
Merovejec Merovex Meroveg Merovien Meroven Merovingian
Meroxer Raynarog Ray-narock Raynarock Raynaroc Raynarok
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements before 5.9.2 67040

Screaming_Ziva
05.09.2017 , 11:42 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Kitty-Chan View Post
I understand the concept of this being a world boss, but if that is the case, they should allow ops groups to complete the quest. Seems kind of ridiculous if you need at least 5 people to kill the bloody thing and not everyone gets credit for it in the group.
You don't need an ops group to kill him. We had 3 humans and a companion and will killed him quickly. As long as everyone in your group has purchased a rocket launcher, you'll be fine (we also had turrets but I don't think those do all that much damage).
THIS is the Referral Link you are looking for. Click for 7 days Free Access, 1 Free Server Transfer, and a Free Jumpstart or Preferred Bundle.

Tenchi-Masaki
08.12.2017 , 11:03 AM | #18
This mission really gives hardly any real useful information as to how you are to do this mission, as in it doesn't list anywhere if it is an Operation, or if you need a Group to complete this Mission or if you are supposed to go use a Republic Walker or something! As just by reading the Mission from your "Mission Listing" all it really tells you to do is Kill the "Iokath Colossus Droid", as it is to close to a Alliance Base. I really wish missions where a Lot clearer on detail sometimes, would make life a lot easier!

REVAN_cz
08.12.2017 , 03:14 PM | #19
Well,simple tip for Colossus,recruit 2 players onto yours group,no matter the class if they can join group and can purchase armor piercing rocket from some non impiortantly looking astromech droid,each player receive rocket [for few iokath shards and 5k credits],and just go to correct distance [or rocket evade/dodge from droid],point and shoot and run.
You be surprised how fun this daily is ... , but still Colossus can show some damage back,so dont underestimate him.

Note/slight warning for using rockets - negative of this purchasing rockets,if you switch instance or you be defeated in way to colossus,effect of rocket do vanish.

Server T.R.E.

LasagnaSurfer
09.11.2017 , 12:40 AM | #20
This bug is still in effect.

Out of 7 member of op today, only 4 completed, 3 did not.
Zwoop <Harbingers of Valhalla> & <Raiders of Valhalla> Satele Shan twitch.tv/zwoopity