Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Iokath Colossus Droid

Kaldron_Fell
04.18.2017 , 03:39 PM | #1
So what's up with that colossus droid? It's big, it's ugly and it has 8 million health.

We just 10-manned it and there wasn't even an achievement. Is there a quest for it? What is its purpose?
Cult of the Wailing Wookiee

Gelious
04.18.2017 , 03:57 PM | #2
Its for daily quest. Since quests appear to be rotating each day, and there was no quest for Colossus droid today you shoudn't have done it.
"They will not! I command them to know fear! To raise me to my throne! They can not!" - Soa. The Red Eclipse:
Gelious - Sith Marauder; Helimana - Mercenary; Nellios - Operative; Mellas - Sith Assassin; Xatra - Commando.

crackerchocolate
04.18.2017 , 11:56 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Gelious View Post
Its for daily quest. Since quests appear to be rotating each day, and there was no quest for Colossus droid today you shoudn't have done it.
Hate to burst your bubble but you can pick up more dailies. I'm assuming you just need to finish the dailies you picked up first. Already completed 8 for the day.

Quote: Originally Posted by Kaldron_Fell View Post
So what's up with that colossus droid? It's big, it's ugly and it has 8 million health.

We just 10-manned it and there wasn't even an achievement. Is there a quest for it? What is its purpose?
I am working on a daily called Colossal Threat. This daily wants you to kill a colossus droid. What I think we are suppose to do is go to the Assault Walker Access Terminal, purchase use of a walker, and take out a colossus droid with the walker. When you are in the walker you start with 10 million HP. I am not sure cause trying to find a colossus droid is proving to be impossible.

Metthew
04.19.2017 , 01:10 AM | #4
We killed it several times in an ops group - if you do it that way, not everyone is granted mission completion. Very frustrating, I guess you need at worst a regular group if you want your kill to count.
Erhart / Wilhemine | Darth Malgus | <Take a Seat>

merovejec
04.19.2017 , 01:41 AM | #5
Ok where is the droid anyway?
Merovejec Merovex Meroveg Merovien Meroven Merovingian
Meroxer Raynarog Ray-narock Raynarock Raynaroc Raynarok
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements before 5.9.2 67040

Gelious
04.19.2017 , 02:28 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by crackerchocolate View Post
Hate to burst your bubble but you can pick up more dailies. I'm assuming you just need to finish the dailies you picked up first. Already completed 8 for the day.
Well excuse me if I dont have willpower to grind 600 shards to complete Walker quest on the first day.. I killed a lot of completely unnessesary stuff while looking for targets to scan and I barely reached 300 shards..

Edited: It turns out quests do change. but the exact moment is a mystery.

I did all quests that were available yesterday, except for Walker one and Tyth one. No new quest appear.

I came back today 30 min before daily reset and found 3 new quests. *** Bioware? I was able to do 2 of them before reset, and after reset they were available again (but only 2 of them)

So yea you can pick up new quest, you just need to figure out when....
"They will not! I command them to know fear! To raise me to my throne! They can not!" - Soa. The Red Eclipse:
Gelious - Sith Marauder; Helimana - Mercenary; Nellios - Operative; Mellas - Sith Assassin; Xatra - Commando.

Simpanx
04.19.2017 , 06:36 AM | #7
The kill will only be granted to maximum of 4 people in the group. If you are mor than four players the rest won't get the mission progress/complete the mission.
The Stelladimensiva Legacy
~ Scepter of Ragnos ~ Tomb of Freedon Nadd ~ The Red Eclipse ~ Darth Malgus ~
| Isadura | Avantia | Nether |

merovejec
04.19.2017 , 06:39 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Simpanx View Post
The kill will only be granted to maximum of 4 people in the group. If you are mor than four players the rest won't get the mission progress/complete the mission.
question is if 4 ppl can kill it?
Merovejec Merovex Meroveg Merovien Meroven Merovingian
Meroxer Raynarog Ray-narock Raynarock Raynaroc Raynarok
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements before 5.9.2 67040

mollymauler
04.19.2017 , 09:33 AM | #9
That's a great question. I just got done doing it with an 8 person ops group and wasn't granted the kill so that the mission would complete. This second time I've done it in an 8 man group. I don't see how a 4 man group could do it. you'll need a tank and we used 2 healers so it would be pretty rough on one if in a regular group I'm assuming. That would leave 1 deeps which would take FOREVER, even IF it was possible...

AshlaBoga
04.19.2017 , 03:27 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Simpanx View Post
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Seriously?

I mean, I can 4 man it, but it either has a long respawn or it respawns in a different spot. An +8man group saves me the issue of fighting over it.
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!