Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Revel — A Sith Story

Myddelion
04.24.2017 , 04:27 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
Another intriguing addition I'm curious as to how things will go on Alderaan. You have a lovely easy to follow style. As for my preference in length, I usually like manageable bite-sized pieces that I can read during a tea break for reading, but when I write, I tend to go longer. There are others who will tell you they like longer pieces, so, it's really up to you and what you feel comfortable doing, or what time allows you to do.
That's good to hear, and thank you. I did worry (because my memory is awful) that people might forget what happened previously. I think the updates will start to increase in length once the prologue is over, so then I may have to make sure they don't get too long
The Ocean Floor — A Sith Story (AKA Revel)
The Shadow of Doubt — Theron after Iokath (Empire side)

Myddelion
05.01.2017 , 12:57 PM | #12
Revel — Born of War Part 3:
Spoiler

Myddelion
05.08.2017 , 01:20 PM | #13
Revel — Born of War Part 4:
Spoiler

(Wow, that auto-filter sucks )

Lunafox
05.09.2017 , 08:42 PM | #14
You have a lovely, poetic style, so many nice phrases. I look forward to see what happens with Tyria and if her father is right. I suspect Tyria knows better. Looking forward to more.

Auto filter is a pain...usually to get around it, just put a period in the middle of the word that might offend...like 'pric.kle' might get picked up by the filter (testing: *****le yep pric.kle gets picked up)...works for the more graphic words too.

Myddelion
05.10.2017 , 12:46 AM | #15
You have a lovely, poetic style, so many nice phrases. I look forward to see what happens with Tyria and if her father is right. I suspect Tyria knows better. Looking forward to more.

Auto filter is a pain...usually to get around it, just put a period in the middle of the word that might offend...like 'pric.kle' might get picked up by the filter (testing: *****le yep pric.kle gets picked up)...works for the more graphic words too.
Thank you again, Luna (I've been sneakily following Marr on Wattpad so I get instant notifications when it updates *evil laughter*).

Lunafox
05.10.2017 , 09:27 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Myddelion View Post
Thank you again, Luna (I've been sneakily following Marr on Wattpad so I get instant notifications when it updates *evil laughter*).
You're very welcome. And I hope you're enjoying. ^^

Myddelion
05.15.2017 , 12:20 PM | #17
Revel — Born of War Part 5:
Spoiler

And that's the prologue over. Here's hoping I don't run through my buffer before the end of exams.

Lunafox
05.15.2017 , 10:38 PM | #18
Poor Tyria, I didn't quite expect that. I feel even more sadly about her child to be rejected like that. I like the way you portrayed the child's perceptions about the people's feelings around her. A moving chapter, looking forward to see what comes next.

Myddelion
05.16.2017 , 01:33 AM | #19
Poor Tyria, I didn't quite expect that. I feel even more sadly about her child to be rejected like that. I like the way you portrayed the child's perceptions about the people's feelings around her. A moving chapter, looking forward to see what comes next.
Afraid it was always going to be the case (although I thought I'd made it really obvious that she wouldn't make it - I'm quite glad it came as a surprise). The moment I thought of Mebeth's backstory (back when I was just going to use it for RP rather than writing it down), I thought 'yeah, Mebeth's not getting any parents'. The story's changed since, but that was really the starting point. She does at least have a home, though, for the time being.

Myddelion
05.22.2017 , 12:20 PM | #20
Revel — Raised in Shadow Part 1:
Spoiler