Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

will Jaesa return?

Gnome_
04.23.2017 , 12:43 PM | #11
when they bring jaesa back she's only gonna have like 4 lines of dialogue anyway...
you won't hear her talk long enough to care about the VA
vv Referral Link vv for a lot of free s%#t. Go for it. Don't be shy.
http://www.swtor.com/r/WqYmyT

psandak
04.23.2017 , 01:03 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by crackerchocolate View Post
That's partially true. Ranos says that Jaesa is searching for powerful artifacts to gain more power but that is for darkside Jaesa. If you chose lightside for her you find out she is trying to do good and help others.
And I think that is the overarching problem with bringing Jaesa back: what side of the force is she aligned with? It could be as simple as: if the character you are playing is LS then she comes back as LS, but if your character is DS then she comes back DS. But then there are situations like one of my characters: She's a Jedi Sage DS1, she is a "good" person but she HATES the Empire, so she's made significant DS choices in furtherance of destroying the Empire. If that Sage and a DS Jaesa met up, I would probably kill Jaesa with that character.

And what about neutrally aligned characters? Yes they are harder to maintain now, but it is still possible.

All that said, chances are that going forward many companions' returns will be more like Elara and Quinn - unless they are a love interest and/or a character class that is reuniting with the companion it's "Hi my name is _________ and I am here to help..." Which in my opinion is disappointing
The Ortzid Legacy on The Harbinger
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Daellia (Merc) and 11 other characters
Understanding Crew Skills / High End Schematics / Best Crew Skills / Crew Skill Money Making / Reverse Engineering Rules / SWTOR Story to date

FelTainted_
04.25.2017 , 10:30 PM | #13
God I hope so, I want my crazy wife back.
may the force serve you well

notanjelika
08.15.2017 , 04:55 AM | #14
So basically if i start KOTFE on my sith warrior i never get to see my apprentice again?? That kinda sucks. Eh well, if she's helping others ( my SW is LS), then is all good, maybe the force will make us cross paths again. Still it bothers me, i have rank 34 influence with my Jaesa, don't want to spend a lot of money to rank up Lana,Theron & Koth.
Please bring back Jaesa Willsaam

Paulsutherland
08.15.2017 , 05:11 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by notanjelika View Post
So basically if i start KOTFE on my sith warrior i never get to see my apprentice again?? That kinda sucks. Eh well, if she's helping others ( my SW is LS), then is all good, maybe the force will make us cross paths again. Still it bothers me, i have rank 34 influence with my Jaesa, don't want to spend a lot of money to rank up Lana,Theron & Koth.
get to chapter 9 then you can get all your old companions back via the console in the commanders room.

notanjelika
08.15.2017 , 05:15 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Paulsutherland View Post
get to chapter 9 then you can get all your old companions back via the console in the commanders room.
Yes but is not the same. Would be nice to hear even a tiny piece of update about my apprentice, is she alive, is she aware that I'm alive? I don't have Master Ranos, wasnt playing this game during DvL, so i have no idea what Ranos knows.
Please bring back Jaesa Willsaam

Andreashuhu
08.24.2017 , 10:56 AM | #17
Would be fun to see her get in a fight with Lana since she's my Siths recent love interest
The Force shall free me.

http://www.swtor.com/r/GvJfyG