Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Star Wars; Rebels Season IV

MajorZuma
10.15.2017 , 04:29 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by JonasCarlson View Post

It really sucks that this is the last season and that they cut it down from 22 episodes to 15. The only upside is that there is another series coming out after but most, if not all of the character, won't carry over.
Is this confirmed?

MadDutchman
10.15.2017 , 06:05 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by MajorZuma View Post
Is this confirmed?
So far as i know there isn't any "official" confirmation, but it has been strongly hinted at for over a year now
Demand: Are. We. There. Yet.

Use my referral link for free goodies.

JonasCarlson
10.16.2017 , 04:40 AM | #23
From the (2) websites I read it on, it was confirmed. One of them was during the Rebel panel they had a while ago by the creator. The second site was a different article by the team who produce and also created the show. I don't have time now but I can post those websites if needed.

t-darko
10.16.2017 , 05:16 AM | #24
So, here we are, at the beginning of the end. And what a beginning it is. You know it's good when you never want it to end . I've been following this series since the start, mostly because i discarded The Clone Wars, was lured into seeing it and proven soooo wrong. I discarded it mostly on the pretence of it being a kids show.

Many waved off Rebels on the same pretence, I had a great debate with bennitheblingboy (where have you gone?). His greatest argument which I also came to realize, was; "Great storytelling is great whether its aimed to children as the main audience or not, any storyteller that underestimate children in their storytelling will not be successful" well, maybe its not word by word as he wrote but this was his sentiment.

Later on, the team behind Rebels made it pretty clear that their view on Rebels was just that, to create great stories and that Star Wars as such is just that, whether the Star Wars stories was aimed at children, teens or grown ups, great storytelling will be recognized in any of those cases. And I think there's where I'm at. Star Wars for me is great stories, I admit not seeing the greatness in every story told, but, there's never a patronizing tone no matter what the story quality. I think we have Filoni and his team to thank for that, he more and more emerges as George Lucas true hair in all aspects of Great Star Wars Storytelling. In these Post Lucas Star Wars times, Filoni is the one passing the Torch, educating his team members in how that Star Wars feeling is to be viewed and created. I hope his importance to ths universe not is overlooked when it comes to the Big Screen Star Wars.

So, the beginning of the end! Well, it was n orgy in detail; my favorite being inside the Imperial transport with the officer looking into the camera talking to the "Governor" behind him the thru the windscreen the surroundings moving and is showing exactly like how we see the surrounding of Hoth thru the windscreen of the Snow speeders in ESB. This is what this series done to me as a Star Wars fan, finding the love in the littlest and smallest of details. This two parter was a great stand alone story arc, Making me to want to know more of the Mandalorians in the current timeline. I won't at this time spoil it for anyone storywise . . . but I encourage you all to get on board this will truly be great!

AhsokaTanorules
10.17.2017 , 11:56 PM | #25
I was hoping Bo Katarn would actually be Mara Jade. Oh well.

t-darko
10.18.2017 , 02:03 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by AhsokaTanorules View Post
That's quite a wish my friend . . .

MajorZuma
10.19.2017 , 03:47 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by AhsokaTanorules View Post
Age wouldnt lineup with Luke very well.

I'm still not convinced this show is willing to go dark enough to kill most of the rebels crew like so many fans think is gonna happen. I have a feeling Ezra, Sabine, Hera, chowder, and Zeb will all survive.

Could be wrong, they did kill off Maul after all.

MadDutchman
10.19.2017 , 06:34 PM | #28
Age wouldnt lineup with Luke very well.

I'm still not convinced this show is willing to go dark enough to kill most of the rebels crew like so many fans think is gonna happen. I have a feeling Ezra, Sabine, Hera, chowder, and Zeb will all survive.

Could be wrong, they did kill off Maul after all.
Ya, she's like, what 40 years older than him?

We know Hera and Chopper survive, they are in Rogue One (though whether they survived the battle there no one knows)

Ezra and Sabine I'm sure will survive, Zeb, decent chance but he may not. No real reason to keep him alive.

Kanan is the one most likely to die.
Demand: Are. We. There. Yet.

Use my referral link for free goodies.

MajorZuma
10.19.2017 , 07:20 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by MadDutchman View Post
Ya, she's like, what 40 years older than him?

We know Hera and Chopper survive, they are in Rogue One (though whether they survived the battle there no one knows)

Ezra and Sabine I'm sure will survive, Zeb, decent chance but he may not. No real reason to keep him alive.

Kanan is the one most likely to die.
How do they kill Kanan without a Vader or Maul? Thrawn hasn't been able to physically hurt the force sensitive characters like Ezra or Kanan and it would be a really ppor way to go if they were killed by an explosion or stormtroopers.

DarthDymond
10.22.2017 , 07:52 AM | #30
How do they kill Kanan without a Vader or Maul? Thrawn hasn't been able to physically hurt the force sensitive characters like Ezra or Kanan and it would be a really ppor way to go if they were killed by an explosion or stormtroopers.
I'm sure they'll have him heroically sacrifice himself to save the rest of the surviving Ghost crew (or just Ezra personally) from some nefarious trap -- a suitably impressive explosion will probably be involved.
One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars. ~Kain

Refer A Friend Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/2gNj3d to get the free stuff detailed here