Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

WZ rewards change: wrong way to handle it.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
WZ rewards change: wrong way to handle it.

CommandoPower
12.27.2011 , 02:09 PM | #1
I disagree with the change, I feel like it punishes everyone and not just those not playing to the objectives. I'm saddened that this made it past test server, but with enough support we CAN get this fixed.

Quote:
Quote:
Warzones

General

Rewards for winning Warzones have been increased.
Warzone completion rewards have been decreased.
I believe that they should scale your win/lose rewards by how many objective points you get. I also believe that rewarding primarily on win/loss is completely ineffective at handing out rewards for skill based gameplay.

I don't want people to get punished MORE for having a bad team if they are in there doing their job. I want people to get rewarded for trying to win the match. Not quite as much as winning, but it should be far more than the people who were ignoring the objectives and deathmatching in the middle of nowhere.

I want to emphasize I believe that more things should give objective points or reward better.

Currently some things do not when they really should. Such as bomb planting, huttball scoring, and healing people who are earning objective points from a safe location (unconfirmed but seems a common concern).

Meanwhile some things do not earn nearly enough, such as defending turrets in Alderann.
I have faith in Bioware and Mythic to deliver a good game. I have more faith in myself to decide in an unbiased fashion whether or not it is good. Neither has any impact on the fact that I will kill you.

Vsagoulis
12.27.2011 , 10:39 PM | #2
/signed

CitrusFresh
12.27.2011 , 10:41 PM | #3
Basicly what I'm saying in http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=93720

Except I don't really mind the changes made recently.