Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Optimal Stats for all 24 Disciplines, 5.2 Edition

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Roles
Optimal Stats for all 24 Disciplines, 5.2 Edition

vicadin
04.09.2017 , 06:45 PM | #1
Continuing Bant's good work, I have taken on updating his spreadsheet. I will update this post shortly.

UPDATED (04/20/2017) - Using 5.2 live numbers. My apologies to the healers. I was using single target calculations to determine the Optimal Stats. Bant used 3 targets for his calculations so I have adjusted the numbers to use 3 targets.

UPDATED (04/21/2017) - Updated post #4 to show Mastery stim stats for ilvl 248 gear. Since ilvl 244 gear is the same as ilvl 242 gear, please refer back to Bant's Optimal Stats for KOTET.

vicadin
04.09.2017 , 06:45 PM | #2
GEMINI MK-5, Tier 4: Legendary (248 ilvl)

Optimal Stats:
Spoiler

DPS Rankings:
Spoiler

Healers vs Number of Targets:
Spoiler

Tanks vs Damage Profiles:
Spoiler

Accuracy Options:
Spoiler

vicadin
04.09.2017 , 06:46 PM | #3
GEMINI MK-3, Tier 4: Artifact (246 ilvl)

Optimal Stats:
Spoiler

DPS Rankings:
Spoiler

Healers vs Number of Targets:
Spoiler

Tanks vs Damage Profiles:
Spoiler

Accuracy Options:
Spoiler

vicadin
04.09.2017 , 06:46 PM | #4
GEMINI MK-5, Tier 4: Legendary (248 ilvl)

Optimal Stats with Mastery Stim:
Spoiler

DPS Rankings with Mastery Stim:
Spoiler

Caely
04.09.2017 , 07:59 PM | #5
Thank you for taking this on! I know Bant gave you the okay, but it's a bit of work and is greatly appreciated. Mind you, reckon you just like to practice those stats on me.

Cheers!
C

Cailyth/Caelyth - Best mediocre healer around.
“Would it help if I got out and pushed?” - Leia to Han

Akushii
04.09.2017 , 09:42 PM | #6
Thanks! I was going to do this over the weekend, but now I may not have to. Could you share the excel sheet also once you are done verifying that everything is correct, so we can take a look and confirm ourselves?
~Peace is a Lie~

verfallen
04.10.2017 , 12:51 AM | #7
kinda wondering for heals tough, if we were pushing DR before, shouldnt some augment go into either power or mastery for a better hps gain? Simiarly for dps, 242 was pushing DR on a lot of spec, I expected some extra mastery might appear on BiS, as they were already replacing some crystal for some.

vicadin
04.10.2017 , 09:38 AM | #8
Bant's code goes through almost 8000 iterations to output the optimized stats. It takes into account all available stats -mastery, power, accuracy, critical, and alacrity. It then tweaks each stat to come up with the best DPS or HPS.

As in every disclaimer, it's your $15 a month and you are free to gear up how you like.

Eloi_BG
04.18.2017 , 02:35 PM | #9
Did you check devastating vengeace relic out? Stronger than befoer I think
Nemio the Acceptable Player

kissingaiur
04.19.2017 , 07:07 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by verfallen View Post
kinda wondering for heals tough, if we were pushing DR before, shouldnt some augment go into either power or mastery for a better hps gain? Simiarly for dps, 242 was pushing DR on a lot of spec, I expected some extra mastery might appear on BiS, as they were already replacing some crystal for some.
This is strictly for Operative healer but I thought I bring this up. Before Master Bant retired he gave me the math for Operative healing in when the DR on crit/alacrity hits its breaking point for Mastery and/or Power becomes better to stack. Long story short, it's such a high number that you shouldn't be stacking anything but crit/alacrity for a long time with the current DRs. I don't know if this is the same for merc or Sorc though. They might be in the same situtation. Also one of the things he brought up that was interesting is, as Mastery increases the effectiveness of crit/alacrity goes up (not sure if this applies strictly to Healers or in all situations?). Have to keep that in mind; im not a math genius but that probably argues for Healers to keep stacking crit/alacrity for a while. That is just a guess though.
Hothothothothothotho
"I need you all to know that I’ve transcended ranked pvp by reading about it on the forums"
5.6 PvP Operative Healing / twitch.tv/kissingaiur