Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Valkorion comming back on 6.0 ?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Valkorion comming back on 6.0 ?

adayamothrawn
04.09.2017 , 04:39 AM | #11
Give us the Yuuzhan Vong. Not that they could really be implemented, but it'd be awesome. Otherwise there's really nothing that could give the game a fresh vibe, imho.
DARKNESS UPON THE GALAXY: A Star Wars Saga
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...27#post9210727

AscendingSky
04.09.2017 , 04:41 AM | #12
Please God no. No more "Keeping Up With The Valkorions," we're sick of it! Give us a storyline where we're actually the protagonist and not just a spectator in a sci-fi soap opera! I'd rather have Malgus, Revan, or even Kephess come back over Valkorion!
#FixConquest
"RNG is EXCITING!!!!!!" -- Ben Irving, Former SWTOR Lead Producer
Vote With Your Wallet - Boycott Cartel Packs!

Mewsy
04.09.2017 , 05:06 AM | #13
Valk's dead baby. Valk's dead.

Yezzan
04.09.2017 , 05:12 AM | #14
He's not coming back full stop

t-darko
04.09.2017 , 06:54 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by heythereqt View Post
Spoiler
I never did get his End Game though . . . What was his goals . . . His motivations . . .

Yep, haven't bothered to finish this Arc, as it get less and less interesting by the chapter . . .

Soljin
04.09.2017 , 07:11 AM | #16
We need a new enemy not a recycled enemy. Part of the issue with SWToR now and for quite a while is the constant recycling and lack of innovation.

Leave Valkorian dead please...
I want my SWG...
#Remove RnG
Refer a friend link: http://www.swtor.com/r/rqkzQz

adayamothrawn
04.09.2017 , 10:50 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Soljin View Post
We need a new enemy not a recycled enemy. Part of the issue with SWToR now and for quite a while is the constant recycling and lack of innovation.

Leave Valkorian dead please...
That's what made the Dread Masters so awesome, imho. They really built a story arc which culminated in the ops.
DARKNESS UPON THE GALAXY: A Star Wars Saga
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...27#post9210727

Elessara
04.09.2017 , 11:22 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by adayamothrawn View Post
That's what made the Dread Masters so awesome, imho. They really built a story arc which culminated in the ops.
The mistake on BioWare's part was making a storyline that required ops to finish. A large number of people aren't going to see the end of the story that way. I think they had a good compromise with SoR with either a solo version or an ops version.

Edit to add: Please not Valkorion again. He's dead, let him stay that way. Same goes for Revan. And Malgus - no I don't want Malgus back either, he's dead. At this point I really just want BioWare to let the dead stay dead for good.

t-darko
04.09.2017 , 11:35 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Elessara View Post
The mistake on BioWare's part was making a storyline that required ops to finish. A large number of people aren't going to see the end of the story that way. I think they had a good compromise with SoR with either a solo version or an ops version.

Edit to add: Please not Valkorion again. He's dead, let him stay that way. Same goes for Revan. And Malgus - no I don't want Malgus back either, he's dead. At this point I really just want BioWare to let the dead stay dead for good.
Problem with compromises are that it's the least of what's able to be accomplished to satisfy two interested parties. Dread Lords and SoR is the opposites on a very large scale.

As I see it we should get the last HoloRecord from Gnost-Dural on the summary of the Emperor's fate; In effect the game is really over!! IF we take the foundation of the base story in calculation . . . just saying

EDIT: IF not and this is a BIG IF; The empire seize the opportunity conquer the Republic and in some way establish the Sith Empire that is spoken of in the prequels, and then we just slide into Canon, christ, too much Caffeine there, but I couldn't help my self . . . Blimey is this white knight armor getting itchy!!?

ImmortalLowlife
04.09.2017 , 11:44 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by adayamothrawn View Post
Give us the Yuuzhan Vong. Not that they could really be implemented, but it'd be awesome. Otherwise there's really nothing that could give the game a fresh vibe, imho.
I'm sure a lot of people will cringe at this idea, but I actually wouldn't mind. An enemy who hates the force, force users, droids, and technology in general. Out to convert all galactic citizens into slaves/sacrifices. Who won't fall for a mind trick & who's armor is strong enough to deflect a lightsaber. Yea...I could definitely get behind that.

Although according to the stream, they're listening to the people who wanted to go back to same ole tired pubs vs imps battle for galactic supremacy. Yay....
"There is no Light Side...There is no Dark Side...there is only The Force..."

And you already know...Click HERE for free stuff!!!