Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Valkorion comming back on 6.0 ?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Valkorion comming back on 6.0 ?

LordAppius
04.08.2017 , 11:17 AM | #1
So, valkorion is like schwarzenegger, he keeps comming back. My precition is he is not dead and when Scourge appears he will confirm it !

Darkside
04.08.2017 , 12:19 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by LordAppius View Post
So, Malgus is like schwarzenegger, he will keep comming back. My precition is he is not dead and when Scourge appears he will confirm it !
fixed it
O=============================O

DARK HOLOCRON

O=============================O

FREE Server Transfer + FREE 7 Day Subscription + FREE Stuff = CLICK HERE!

Brother_Wolf_NZ
04.08.2017 , 05:42 PM | #3
I doubt he will come back after getting (finally) his butt kicked for good, but I could be wrong. It all kinda depends on what Bioware has planned for 6.0, because it would be so surprising if Valkorian does return. I don't know about you, but the one thing I'm hoping they put in a future update before or after 6.0 is time travel.

I mean it would be awesome if time travel was a thing in this game, having the pleasure of going back in time to get a special something and avoiding your other self at the same time while he/she does their class story. It will be like Back to the Future, but in Star Wars.

Edyn
04.08.2017 , 06:08 PM | #4
I sure hope not. I loved The Emperor. Vitiate was meh and Valkorion* can take a hike to the next galaxy.

*I still think Valkorion's voice actor did an amazing job.

heythereqt
04.08.2017 , 06:15 PM | #5
Spoiler
Use my referral link HERE and receive these benefits for free! Thanks!

cyrusramsey
04.08.2017 , 07:31 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Brother_Wolf_NZ View Post
I mean it would be awesome if time travel was a thing in this game, having the pleasure of going back in time to get a special something and avoiding your other self at the same time while he/she does their class story. It will be like Back to the Future, but in Star Wars.
Avoiding? Huh.. I would immediately gather a bunch of me and hop back and forth between 2.0 and 3.0 and just play all content with myselves.
#alts

JadenFlamearrow
04.08.2017 , 07:35 PM | #7
screw that im going to launch and staying there
Are you a subscriber and want cool stuff? I know I do! Click this
and we both get cool stuff!

JennyFlynn
04.08.2017 , 10:58 PM | #8
God no. If they bring him back yet again it would just be uber silly, since we're already past regular silly where Vitikorion is concerned.
--------{---({@ Defiant Devotion | | Defying Destiny @}}>---}-------

Brother_Wolf_NZ
04.09.2017 , 12:02 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by cyrusramsey View Post
Avoiding? Huh.. I would immediately gather a bunch of me and hop back and forth between 2.0 and 3.0 and just play all content with myselves.
lol then you're certainly not heeding Doc Brown's warning then huh? If you mess with the Past, Present and Future you'll create a Paradox that will destroy us and everything.

Tannenfels
04.09.2017 , 02:43 AM | #10
Oh, BW, please, no. We'd got sick with this Revan Reborn heresy.
Red Eclipse (65) Hadeola, Gunnhidr, Qarth'Selen