Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Operatives are they OP?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Operatives are they OP?

Koang
12.27.2011 , 06:47 PM | #11
I agree operatives are OP.

they can open up with hidden strike which spec'd into works like 3 sec stun.
then they get 45 cd 4 sec stun and coupled with acid blade (internal dmg + 50% armor pen. 15sec) they can make quick work of any opponents.

Norr
12.27.2011 , 06:50 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Stratoforce View Post
Armor does not mean anything unless you are an actual tanking spec. Are they overpowered? Hard to tell, but they are REALLY really strong. So much so I've seen a huge rise of them on my server.
Good to know. More easy kills.

Quote: Originally Posted by Koang View Post
I agree operatives are OP.

they can open up with hidden strike which spec'd into works like 3 sec stun.
then they get 45 cd 4 sec stun
Except that they can't use that stun for 8 seconds because jarring strike fills your resolve bar completely. Escape from jarring, smack them in the face for 5 seconds, stun them, smack them again, you win.

Ops are only OP when you need practice (or have no hp).
Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of your opponent's fate.

Xilius
12.27.2011 , 10:38 PM | #13
Losing more than half health in basically a one move opener needs to be looked at
ị█ị▓▓▓▓▓▓o≡ị█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)

Tamernator
12.27.2011 , 10:51 PM | #14
So first in other posts people were complaining about BH casking to nerf him , after that people were asking to nerf Sith Sorcerer and now i see people complaining about IA Operative.

Instead of nerfing all classes is it not easier to leave as it is ? If all classes are OP it means all the same , where is logic lol.

Reenolols
12.27.2011 , 10:53 PM | #15
Yes, I'm OP and I know it. Too bad zero assassins know they can do more burst IN combat.
Reeno: Nub 70+ Operative | Reenow: 55+ Marauder
Reenopt: 53+ Powertech |Belgoth's Beacon|

Vids: http://www.youtube.com/user/Reeno23/videos

Wisers
12.27.2011 , 10:53 PM | #16
Don't worry, Up until 36 ops/scrappers are kinda tough to play competitively. Once you get your stealth opener and acid blade/flechette round life gets good. Of course your damage outside the opener is only average, but hey.
Loads - The Harbinger

<Elitist> #1 RIP The Crucible Pits