Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Stuck on Ch.VII: The Lady of Sorrows: Use the Penthouse Lift

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Stuck on Ch.VII: The Lady of Sorrows: Use the Penthouse Lift

Briggology
04.05.2017 , 11:21 PM | #1
For well over a year now, I've been unable to complete this mission.

When I get to the Penthouse Lift, I get a message stating I needed to call my companion which I am unable to do. I've done all the typical efforts - log off/login, file a ticket, file a bug. I've reset the entire chapter countless times now. I am so sick of seeing these missions now. Which is why it's been well over a year. I log in after 3-6 months, give it another go hoping that it was a known bug that has been fixed, only to find it still broken. Log off frustrated and don't play for another chunk of the year.

Of which, I've been paying the monthly subscription this whole time.

I see all this new content coming out, cool new storylines, and my main character I run through storylines is unable to get past even the first 9 original Eternal Throne story.

I've gotten nothing but automated responses to my tickets. Bug Reports are, of course, automated.

Please help.
[█▀█▀▀▀▀█]iii[█┘▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)

JediRelentless
04.06.2017 , 01:21 AM | #2
Try to be more specific. Exactly what event happens right before the part where you get stuck? What's the exact mission objective? The message you're getting about your companion, is the message in red? What does the message say exactly? Which companion is with you currently?
Have you gone to youtube and watched one of the videos of someone completing this chapter successfully, to see if you've missed doing something?

Briggology
04.06.2017 , 11:31 AM | #3
I can't be much more specific, but I'll try.

At the time, I have no companions available due to chapter restrictions. Before entering the area, you have the option to choose who goes with you, Koth or Senya. However, neither of them are there. They'll make comments about the area you're in, but won't actually be in there.

When you reach the Penthouse Lift, and upon interacting with the Lift switch, you get a red message across the screen saying that you have to summon your companion. A common message when you need a specific companion for a cutscene. However, at this junction, I should already have that companion out, but do not. They just aren't available.
[█▀█▀▀▀▀█]iii[█┘▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)

JediRelentless
04.06.2017 , 01:31 PM | #4
I'm not sure what to suggest.
The companion quickbar isn't showing? Companion doesn't appear on minimap?
Unable to send them to sell trash items?
Nothing changes after you're defeated?

Lirtoo
05.18.2017 , 06:42 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by JediRelentless View Post
I'm not sure what to suggest.
The companion quickbar isn't showing? Companion doesn't appear on minimap?
Unable to send them to sell trash items?
Nothing changes after you're defeated?
The companion frame is not there, thus the companion quickbar is not there. Companion is not on the minimap because the companion is not with you. You can not summon any companion in the companion & contacts as in you can not send any of them to sell trash items. Nothing changes after being defeated.

Lirtoo
06.27.2017 , 09:06 AM | #6
Patch 5.2.3: Bug still not fixed. BW, can you please <!-- Lady of Sorrows --> so I can proceed to the next chaper? Peace & love

Larsscythe
06.27.2017 , 11:01 AM | #7
I got exactly the same bug. No companion to summon and cant use the lift.

Becausetimstoned
10.05.2017 , 08:55 PM | #8
I had the exact same problem. I left the area by going to the chapters and trying to launch chapter VII and it exited the area and gave me the mission again. when i clicked play back on chapter VII Senya was in the companion menu available to be spawned