Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PTS footage of new OPS Boss TYTH

TcRenno
04.04.2017 , 05:01 PM | #1
Hey fam,
So with permission I have put together some footage of the new boss, TYTH.
Just wanna give kudos to the dev team as I think they are taking steps in the right direction and getting back to the roots of what this game is about. I could not be more thrilled to see what is in stor in the future.
Without further adue
https://youtu.be/-jnO_JTpn24
https://youtu.be/ctz3_9TA-38
<Hates You> Jacks Drycull AKA TcThief AKA Jackspowertech and along with TcMeat we make up The Rage Brothers

MY TWITCH STREAM

Cuiwe
04.04.2017 , 06:02 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by TcRenno View Post
Hey fam,
So with permission I have put together some footage of the new boss, TYTH.
Just wanna give kudos to the dev team as I think they are taking steps in the right direction and getting back to the roots of what this game is about. I could not be more thrilled to see what is in stor in the future.
Without further adue
https://youtu.be/-jnO_JTpn24
https://youtu.be/ctz3_9TA-38
This game was NEVER about Operations and neither were they its defining feature. If it were up to me, I'd jettison you lot out with all the other debris. But, then again, I wouldn't have made SWTOR unto a MMO either, so there's that too.
"I am not in this for politics, nor the wanton destruction, hell not even for credits. I have chosen this way of life because of the hunt and because it was pushed onto me on some ugly slimeball called a "pearl" and Honour bound me to this path ever onwards" Caelestinus

TcRenno
04.04.2017 , 06:21 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Cuiwe View Post
This game was NEVER about Operations and neither were they its defining feature. If it were up to me, I'd jettison you lot out with all the other debris. But, then again, I wouldn't have made SWTOR unto a MMO either, so there's that too.
Lol Please tell me more
<Hates You> Jacks Drycull AKA TcThief AKA Jackspowertech and along with TcMeat we make up The Rage Brothers

MY TWITCH STREAM

bdatt
04.04.2017 , 06:39 PM | #4
To be fair, bioware jetitisoned the operation community with 4.0, and presumably decided story only failed so they returned to making operations. Feel free to vote with your wallet like we did with 4.0.

TcRenno
04.04.2017 , 06:52 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by bdatt View Post
To be fair, bioware jetitisoned the operation community with 4.0, and presumably decided story only failed so they returned to making operations. Feel free to vote with your wallet like we did with 4.0.
Oh yea a "Story watchers" wallet is only 1 month(Which is how long you have to sub to see the "story") deep which is why they returned to Operations.

MY TWITCH STREAM

bdatt
04.04.2017 , 06:53 PM | #6
Anyway the fight looks cool with some interesting mechanics. Really excited about 5.2 and on. Were most folks geared in 242s or tier 4 gear of some sort?

WiththeForc
04.04.2017 , 06:54 PM | #7
"Story-driven MMO," cept for the past 2 years the only part of MMO BW's remembered was the sub cost. Now it's slowly, but finally, going back to how it should be. But it's k, I would've rather they made a kotor 3 and then had a proper MMO to focus on the group content.
<Hatred> <Zorz> <Failure><It's Lit>
All 8-man content cleared on-tier pre-4.0, 4.0, and

Cuiwe
04.05.2017 , 06:47 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by WiththeForc View Post
"Story-driven MMO," cept for the past 2 years the only part of MMO BW's remembered was the sub cost. Now it's slowly, but finally, going back to how it should be. But it's k, I would've rather they made a kotor 3 and then had a proper MMO to focus on the group content.
Yeah, this'd be ideal. Then everyone's happy.

And I perhaps went a bit too overboard, but...as I said, I don't even understand the point of MMOs. I play them solo as a perfect time waster lol. They can be fun that way, yes, but why is it that I feel it is not the intended way to play this genre? ...why, I have absolutely no clue.
"I am not in this for politics, nor the wanton destruction, hell not even for credits. I have chosen this way of life because of the hunt and because it was pushed onto me on some ugly slimeball called a "pearl" and Honour bound me to this path ever onwards" Caelestinus

shyroman
04.05.2017 , 12:19 PM | #9
Yeah, this'd be ideal. Then everyone's happy.

And I perhaps went a bit too overboard, but...as I said, I don't even understand the point of MMOs. I play them solo as a perfect time waster lol. They can be fun that way, yes, but why is it that I feel it is not the intended way to play this genre? ...why, I have absolutely no clue.
Why is a Massively Multiplayer Online game feel like it's not intended to play solo? Sounds like an impossible question to me
Ryann - Sniper | Ryannack - Sorcerer | Apophas - Marauder
Jesicca - Mercenary | Lindseey - Gunslinger
Origin - Honey Badgers
Jedi Covenant

Renata_Roselli
04.06.2017 , 04:19 PM | #10
You should write a children's book about it. You might get one or two 5 year olds that might attempt to read it.