Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Covenant Guild is recruiting more friendly faces. <Jedi Covenant Server>

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jedi Covenant
The Covenant Guild is recruiting more friendly faces. <Jedi Covenant Server>

DarthJP
04.03.2017 , 06:51 AM | #1
The Covenant is on the lookout for new members & friendly faces. We take new, current & returning players who want to do story/leveling & endgame content for the fun of it.

Our roster consists of friendly & helpful carbon-based sentient life forms in a relaxed atmosphere (we are Gungan-free). This is a game after all and we like to keep things fun.

Things we do/have include:
  • Leveling
  • Endgame content
  • Flashpoints / Uprisings
  • Operations (SM, HM)
  • PvP
  • Raid groups (currently adding more!) including progression raiding
  • Conquest
  • Crafting for guildies of high-level items
  • Guildship
  • We chat on TeamSpeak & use StarParse
  • Website w/forums at tcguild.org
  • Impside sister guild (The Courageous)

To join us please fill your application at tcguild.org, one of our recruitment officers will reach out. We do not spam on fleet & have a high rate of player retention so we musn't be all that bad!

/Bobtoons

Solradia
04.04.2017 , 03:41 PM | #2
Greetings,
I was wondering if your guild is active between 8:30 PM CST - 10:30PM CST most nights?

DarthJP
04.05.2017 , 09:28 AM | #3
Yes we are - we have guildies from a global geography as well. If you want to give us a try apply at tcguild.org

/bobtoons

DarthJP
05.01.2017 , 08:42 AM | #4
We added about 10 good new players to the guild in the last 3 weeks, got room for more!

DarthJP
05.28.2017 , 03:48 AM | #5
We have room for more good people, experienced raiders & new to the game alike. We're looking for fun players to join us! Some new to the game additions which are now in our ranks learned quickly that they're raiding effectively!

Your uncle Bob
My site for new & returning players: https://goo.gl/USgCj8
Click here for my referral code for in-game freebies!

Genesys
06.03.2017 , 12:02 PM | #6
The Covenant is a long time established fun and active guild, so if you are looking for OPS, PVP, Conquest and many other activities, check us out. We are selective, meaning we arent a leveling guild, but if you are a good fit, it doesn't matter what your skill set is to be a regular member of our guild.

If you are a skilled OPS player and looking for HM OPS, we are looking for you as well. Again, you need to be a good fit and qualify for one of these spots, but with multiple teams running, we are always looking for talent.

-Gen
Genesis Redemption
Servant of The Covenant
Apply HERE
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try." - Yoda

DarthJP
06.23.2017 , 05:38 AM | #7
Well - what are you waiting for? Apply to join!
Your uncle Bob

Genesys
06.29.2017 , 06:06 AM | #8
JP Do we even have room for any more people....... If we do it has to be close to filling up!
Genesis Redemption
Servant of The Covenant
Apply HERE

DarthJP
06.29.2017 , 06:37 AM | #9
We have room for more, especially good fun players. We can easily take 20 to 30 more if they're not altoholics and if they are we always have the alt-guild. It's like desert, there's always room for Jell-O!
Your uncle Bob

Genesys
07.30.2017 , 06:46 PM | #10
We are actively looking for Raid Leaders and Raiders for our guild. We currently have 3 groups but would like to add more to enhance the activity for everyone. We are laid back and our people come first so poor attitudes aren't welcome. We are 46/51, however, all levels of raiders are welcome. I don't get to this post often, so check us out at TCGuild.org and let us know if you're interested. We would also consider bringing in established raid groups under our umbrella.

-Genesis
Genesis Redemption
Servant of The Covenant
Apply HERE