Knin's World War URC Jugg Placement Tournament!!!

Nayrhollis

Enjoy getting slaughtered vs EU due to picking your buddies for all the other ACs.

Just to let you know; I picked people I have known for years and trust personally. But thank you for voicing your opinion since this post somehow effected you in such a way.. Obviously there are still spots open for jugg if you desire to try to win to participate since you're always on your Jugg.. ;) If you have any further issues why don't you contact me in game about which AC and then we can work something out instead of coming here to berate it.

Edited by Nayrhollis

Enjoy getting slaughtered vs EU due to picking your buddies for all the other ACs.

This is a valid point. The process for picking juggs and mercs is decent because competition, but just picking people you know for the rest isn't a good strategy. Of course, it's your decision on how you go about it, but there are players like ketara who weren't even considered because you don't know them personally. Oh well. All of us North Americans can console ourselves with the fact that we have lower taxes I guess.

Edited by Jake_Chambers

This is a valid point. The process for picking juggs and mercs is decent because competition, but just picking people you know for the rest isn't a good strategy. Of course, it's your decision on how you go about it, but there are players like ketara who weren't even considered because you don't know them personally. Oh well. All of us North Americans can console ourselves with the fact that we have lower taxes I guess.

I understand that it's a good point. However I personally don't have the time to sit through a tournament deciding each person who is going to rep nor do I have the credits or rewards otherwise to do so because everyone and their mother wants money for coming to a tournament or some kind of prize pool. I would have approx. 1 month to host 8 tournaments to figure out who would rep, meanwhile EU is basically already chosen by people that Snave knows. So how is him picking his buddies any different from me picking mine? But since OBVIOUSLY there is drama then fine, i'll edit **** so you people will be satisfied for once in your life.

a tournament would be seen as fairer, but honestly I think we'd have a better chance if knin chose them. he's been round long enough and done enough to know the legit top players compared to the ones that can fluke a tourney on the day or win a popular vote. don't forget the last urc mosh went to, he lost early cause of a mistake. it happens. snave has done ... 10 tournaments? he knows the legit players. but sure do a tournament. i'd enter if i had decent ping. gl all Edited by themachinemann

• 3 weeks later...