Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

should people be allowed to get things off their chest

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
should people be allowed to get things off their chest

Doddsie
12.13.2011 , 04:25 PM | #1
im seeing post after post of people with fairly decent reasons for being upset, strikes me that if people just let people get things of their chest without winding them up constantly things might be a bit nicer round here.

cant you all just give people their momment, they have nowhere really to say anything cos they cant get through to CS, or Bioware are to buzy to answer quickly given what day it is. im sure if you all just let them get things off their chest and on a posts that bioware will see they will feel a lot better, and we can all get on to forge our community.

If someone has a little gripe about something and you havent really got anything constructive to say why bother posting, noone can really say anything to make them feel better anyway to why bother.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc

hey just a thought but maybe bioware you could give people a dedicated place to contact you if they have geniune reasons, there seems to be tons of people that ordered the same time in july as others, but are yet not online.
Something, something, something, darkside..

Kiry
12.13.2011 , 04:27 PM | #2
Actually, I dont think people have issues with "getting things off their chest". It's how people do it.

I just saw a post that had swear word after swear word.

Another post that the OP consistently pulled up people registration dates as a way to try to be antagonistic.

Not really a good way to "vent", imo.
Sith Inquisitor - Sorcerer

Vashlar
12.13.2011 , 04:28 PM | #3
I used to get stuff off my chest, until I took an arrow to the knee.

Doddsie
12.13.2011 , 04:29 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Vashlar View Post
I used to get stuff off my chest, until I took an arrow to the knee.
and (what the bother) is it with the is bloody arrow its getting around.

acronyms arnt reallly swearing

Maccarossi
12.13.2011 , 04:30 PM | #5
I'm basically just sick of people with this sense of entitlement where they think they deserve everything, it's ridiculous and sad and would be handy if the people acting like babies could keep it to there facebook with the rest of the kids and stop cluttering up the new forums with absolute garbage.

smellyfed
12.13.2011 , 04:30 PM | #6
Of course they can have their moment.

Other people can have their moments too. My moments include pointing out that EGA was explained in nauseating detail way back in July.
I had friends on that deathstar.

Doddsie
12.13.2011 , 04:36 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by smellyfed View Post
Of course they can have their moment.

Other people can have their moments too. My moments include pointing out that EGA was explained in nauseating detail way back in July.
not everyone was about then, i had things that ment i couldnt start beta till aug, when i finaly got sucked in and preordered there wasnt any clear info on early entry, i remember them posting about it a week after i had pre ordered cos someone leaked their plans and they had to.

Personaly i dont care when i get in, the sooner the better but i understand that there was 800k people ahead of me and even though noone had said it i knew i probably wouldnt get in on day 1. i gave up caring when it took me 10 days 3 people and 8 credit cards to get the systems to understand i didnt live in a city. cost me the use of my credit card for a week.

but there are a lot of people that for one reason or another didnt see or understand that it wasnt a full 5 days that i think its better to educate than it is to wind up and turn them into just another person that hates the game and the community.