Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What Cartel Pack Items Would You Like to See Directly for Sale?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Cartel Market Suggestions
What Cartel Pack Items Would You Like to See Directly for Sale?

Kirameki
03.21.2017 , 12:38 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Ravenwhyte View Post
Cartel Certificates.

This....over 9000 times this.

I've maxed out many cartel market reputations but ...no certificates to buy stuff.
"Why you stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf-herder!"
Referral linkfor you to get goodies and me my army of droids.
TwitterTumblr

Willjb
03.21.2017 , 01:09 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Talon_strikes View Post
Special Snowflake Syndrome at its finest.

And hell NO to that. Cartel items are completely different from high-end PvP (and PvE) rewards. They should NEVER go up for direct sale. All I do in this game is PvP and that would be a slap in the face to the few competitive PvP'ers that are left in this game.

You couldn't be any more wrong.
Items from rare vendors should NEVER be thrown to direct sale. It's a slap to the face of people who were subbed and getting the rep WHEN THE PACK ACTUALLY CAME OUT. Just because self-entitled ^Johnny-come-lately creates another WAH~ I want Now thread doesn't mean you can reasonably expect veteran players to cave in so you can get old rare rep vendor stuff (stronghold weapons, hoverchairs, CE vendor stuff/old rep! (WTH), etc.) and on the cheap, too, at that. Next, you'll be trying to get your grubby hands on the pre-order crystal... again!!

Putting ALL the cream of the crop items for direct sale like Defiant Vented Lightsaber is also wrong as you discourage whales from buying many hypercrates when ^Johnny-come-latelies can just WAH about it and get it later for a fraction of what the whales shelled out for it on average. A few things NO I wouldn't put on direct sale ever, including hoverchairs, as old packs are brought back and people can keep getting them that way, instead of the ^Original Post with his self-entitled hand out expecting to get everything on the cheap because he is too lazy to go out & feels he's a special exception to everything to actually "EARN" (<*gasp, forbidden word) it like everyone else.

I can compromise on some things (with the absolute limit being Sith Recluse set, lightsaber pikes - MAYBE~) but the most coveted stuff (Defiant Vented weapons, Revan Holostatue, Malgus/Satele holostatues, Imperator's Hoverchair, Stronghold/ ALL Rep Vendor stuff, and the like) >> ABSOLUTELY [[[NO]]].
You got the Unstable Lightsaber, Lightning Weapon Tuning, Music Therapy Droid - talk about RIDICULOUSLY spoiled and entitled fast^ (to the self-entitled WAH'ers who support this thread^).

JediRelentless
03.21.2017 , 05:36 PM | #23
Interstellar Regulatorís Blaster Dorn.
I'm sure I'll think of more. Some of these items I only own on one account.

@Devs I think the Direct Sale Combo Bundle is a very good idea. Please continue to offer us more of them.
A specific armor set, 2 specific weapons and a specific mount from a previous pack sounds real good.
Or 1 specific weapon, 2 specific armor sets and a specific color crystal bundled as a single item.

Xina_LA
03.21.2017 , 07:23 PM | #24
In my experience, people who have to resort to insults and name-calling never have a well-reasoned, intelligent opinion worth reading. I'm very glad that most of the contributors to this thread have good and useful comments to add to the conversation.

Please excuse me while I log in and buy a direct market Companion that I didn't get out of a pack.
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--

Willjb
03.22.2017 , 07:40 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Xina_LA View Post
In my experience, people who have to resort to insults and name-calling never have a well-reasoned, intelligent opinion worth reading. I'm very glad that most of the contributors to this thread have good and useful comments to add to the conversation.

Please excuse me while I log in and buy a direct market Companion that I didn't get out of a pack.
You mean like the OP! (*first sentence) Good reasoning (*snickers.)

"most of the contributors" - you mean those posting on this self-entitled WAHfest thread with their hands out and their Santa's wishlist

I hope you get a lame warbot; it'd be fitting.

Theeko
03.23.2017 , 05:04 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Willjb View Post
You mean like the OP! (*first sentence) Good reasoning (*snickers.)

"most of the contributors" - you mean those posting on this self-entitled WAHfest thread with their hands out and their Santa's wishlist

I hope you get a lame warbot; it'd be fitting.
Exactly, there are ways of still getting what you want just wait for the packs to be back in circulation and when they come around be sure to invest in the pack you want the most simple, like everyone else in the game.

Xina_LA
03.24.2017 , 07:07 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Theeko View Post
Exactly, there are ways of still getting what you want just wait for the packs to be back in circulation and when they come around be sure to invest in the pack you want the most simple, like everyone else in the game.
Except for the items on the lists that never came from packs.
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--

JediRelentless
03.24.2017 , 08:17 AM | #28
The Glorious Charnel Mask !

What if they offered both Revan armor sets in a direct sale bundle?
Priced at 10000CC?

Tharandil
03.25.2017 , 09:48 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by JediRelentless View Post
The Glorious Charnel Mask !

What if they offered both Revan armor sets in a direct sale bundle?
Priced at 10000CC?
Don't give them any ideas about prices...
A direct purchase for the reborn set is an awesome idea!

Please use my signature link and I'll be grateful!
Use my Referral Link for a Free Bundle and 7 Day Subscription
http://www.swtor.com/r/3yFZKg

Tharandil
03.25.2017 , 09:50 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by JediRelentless View Post
Interstellar Regulatorís Blaster Dorn.
Also a very good choice! Can't wait to see Elara Dorne swing it around

Please use my signature link and I'll be grateful!
Use my Referral Link for a Free Bundle and 7 Day Subscription
http://www.swtor.com/r/3yFZKg