Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What Cartel Pack Items Would You Like to See Directly for Sale?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Cartel Market Suggestions
What Cartel Pack Items Would You Like to See Directly for Sale?

Willjb
09.19.2017 , 09:57 PM | #141
I commend BW with the Ruthless Scion's set. Really, GJ. That set was incredibly overpriced on the GTN since it came out.

Willjb
09.19.2017 , 10:03 PM | #142
At this point, a Lightsaber Pike (namely Senya's) would make a lot of sense; it has been out for a long~ while. (So have the past 2 expansions, lol!) Revan's armor set would be another popular one. CM pack Companions is a really good move, too; for those of us who passed on ones earlier and down the road would like to see back, without getting eaten alive by the GTN barons. I created a new toon I would like to see the Probe Droid Companion back to use with a customization I later found for him.

(Would love to see a GO-TO KOTORII like customization, too.)

Dekibra
09.20.2017 , 03:11 AM | #143
Revanite Champion Armor Set please and Senya's Pike

Bluelily
10.03.2017 , 10:45 AM | #144
Senya's Pike, please, BioWare.

Talon_strikes
10.20.2017 , 04:10 PM | #145
I don't think I have the Overcharged Weapon Tuning so I'd greatly appreciate if that was added for direct sale. Many players want it and it was falsely advertised in place of another one a few weeks ago.

Secondly, I'd like the other Revan armors that have NOT been put up for direct sale yet to see a direct sale. The only ones that have recently went up for sale are the Revanite Vindicator and Revan Reborn. Please sell the other ones (especially the Revanite Champion)!

Thirdly, it's been a couple of months and I think it's time for the Defiant Vented Lightsaber to be put up for direct sale again. I thought I didn't want it last time it was put up for sale but now I'd actually like it.
Do you want free 7 days of subscription time? And one free server transfer?
With a bundle of goodies? And obtain these rewards every 90 days?
Then click my referral link and login to an existing account, or create a new one, for these rewards today! Don't forget to bookmark it too!

DanielAstrol
10.20.2017 , 04:28 PM | #146
I would truly want to see directly for sale: the Dark Advisor set (full set)
http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/...rk_advisor.jpg

And while this isn't a CM item, I would like to see it on CM
https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/wp-cont...aber-Front.jpg

Lastly, please put more color crystal for sale on CM. Maybe put on sale all the character creation screen sets to CM.

Eshvara
10.20.2017 , 05:01 PM | #147
Malgus's armor set. Let me wear my unofficial husband!
Sounds kinda freaky.... Excuse me.
Hairy Co-pilot.
👀

Willjb
10.20.2017 , 09:00 PM | #148
[[[Overcharged Weapon Tuning]]], please. ^I agree with Talon_Strikes about it and the false advertising; it's a raw deal. Hook us up. Other than that, Senya's Pike would be [greatly appreciated] by many of us.

Gundqr
10.21.2017 , 02:05 AM | #149
Quote: Originally Posted by Eshvara View Post
Malgus's armor set. Let me wear my unofficial husband!
Sounds kinda freaky.... Excuse me.
I second this. The Malgus armor set is a must due to the ridiculous prices on the GTN across multiple servers (I checked). That price will never come down as it becomes ever more rare.

So, please release the Malgus Armor set direct for sale!
Ghamora - 55 Powertech Akoni - 55 Comando
Thundagá - Sorcerer Leari - Sentinel
The Ebonheart Legacy

Setokai
10.21.2017 , 03:21 AM | #150
Wouldn't mind seeing the relnex set on sale
http://www.swtor.com/r/xlcFwx
free stuff for a new or preferred status player