KotET Chapter 4 Conversation Issue

Jakk_Windspyre

I'd put this in bugs, but it was in bugs November of last year so hopefully someone found a fix by now. I just beat the purifier droids inside the "base of operations" on Iokath in Chapter IV of KOTET. Problem is, now I can't talk to Vette. When I attempt to, the music plays but it shows the exact same position my character was in and a blank spot where I'm supposed to be. No dialogue, no movement. This never happened in my BH playthrough. I tried traveling to the fleet and back, restarting the game, etc. In the bug forum thread about it, players said they tried resetting the chapter and setting their graphics to minimum with no luck. I can't progress the story until I get a fix. Does anyone know how to solve this? I went three days on vacation and I'm very eager to continue my warrior...

Submit a ticket in game, using category "Character/Companion". Explain your issue, and ask if you can be bumped ahead. And be prepared to wait at least a few more days to get action on it.

Don't subimit a Bug Report, as that will just get forwarded to the dev team and auto-closed. At most you'll get an auto-reply saying you won't get any other follow-up on the issue you reported, and you should watch the patch notes to see if it has been fixed. (Actually, do submit a bug report, so the devs are aware you had the issue, but also submit the "Character" ticket so you can get help from a CSR).