Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

nar shaddaa nightlife event 2017

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
nar shaddaa nightlife event 2017

Tharandil
02.22.2017 , 10:27 AM | #1
Hi, does anyone know if the nar shaddaa nightlife event will be available this year?
I absolutely love the kingpin rancor!!!

Please use my signature link and I'll be grateful!
Use my Referral Link for a Free Bundle and 7 Day Subscription
http://www.swtor.com/r/3yFZKg

merovejec
03.31.2017 , 10:33 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Tharandil View Post
Hi, does anyone know if the nar shaddaa nightlife event will be available this year?
I absolutely love the kingpin rancor!!!
Yeah, good question!!

Tharandil
04.15.2017 , 06:20 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by merovejec View Post
Yeah, good question!!
No new news on this topic I'd take it?

Please use my signature link and I'll be grateful!
Use my Referral Link for a Free Bundle and 7 Day Subscription
http://www.swtor.com/r/3yFZKg

casirabit
04.15.2017 , 06:54 PM | #4
The last time they did this it was in the summer months so if they do it again it would be then so we still have a few months yet to let us know about this.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj

merovejec
04.25.2017 , 06:11 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by casirabit View Post
The last time they did this it was in the summer months so if they do it again it would be then so we still have a few months yet to let us know about this.
Well the event came just once, so would be nice to see it again.
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements before 5.9.2 67040

EightiesMonkey
04.25.2017 , 11:20 AM | #6
/signed.

I was inactive when the event was last on so I missed so I would love to be able to try it!
Warning: The Above User May Express Views That Are Meaningless & Insane.

Feel Free To Use My Referral Link.

docbenwayddo
04.25.2017 , 11:28 AM | #7
Well the event came just once, so would be nice to see it again.
Twice. 2 summers in a row, all summer long.
4.0 and DvL derailed it last summer, like it did to everything else in the game.

PiiTarr
04.25.2017 , 11:56 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by docbenwayddo View Post
Twice. 2 summers in a row, all summer long.
4.0 and DvL derailed it last summer, like it did to everything else in the game.
Actually, I suspect that was only partly to blame. The 2015 occurrence seemed to have much lower participation than it did when it first happened in 2014. Add to that complaints from players (both on the forums and in general chat) about the lack of any new prizes being added to either the vendors or the loot tables for the slot machines, and I think they decided it just wasn't worth the hassle to bring it back and possibly detract from the focus on DvL.

merovejec
04.26.2017 , 05:33 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by PiiTarr View Post
Actually, I suspect that was only partly to blame. The 2015 occurrence seemed to have much lower participation than it did when it first happened in 2014. Add to that complaints from players (both on the forums and in general chat) about the lack of any new prizes being added to either the vendors or the loot tables for the slot machines, and I think they decided it just wasn't worth the hassle to bring it back and possibly detract from the focus on DvL.
Well the event was away for some time now and we have many fresh players i presume, so would be a nice change from raghoul and Gree events!!
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements before 5.9.2 67040

PiiTarr
04.26.2017 , 12:54 PM | #10
Well the event was away for some time now and we have many fresh players i presume, so would be a nice change from raghoul and Gree events!!
I would have liked to see it return last year and I hope it returns this year. I was simply stating possible reasons for why it didn't come back last year.