Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

TOFN Sinking Ship?

Euboe
02.07.2017 , 12:38 PM | #1
HI TOFN Forum,

So I recently start subbing again about 2 months back and to start with I didn't notice how quiet TOFN was as I was busy with solo/story content. I now need to start looking for other players, like a guild and spent a good hour or so last night asking for any Guild Recruiters alas none came forward.

So I started looking on the forums and low and behold there is talk of a TRC migration, is TOFN truly dead then? should I consider transferring?? or is there some secret airlock all players are hiding in along with the guilds.

Your opinions welcomed.

Kind Regards,
Euboe
"Oh no she didn't, GIRL hold my lightsaber."

Zarukka
02.08.2017 , 01:44 AM | #2
TOFN is not a sinking ship, it is sunk.
I moved to Harbinger and it's pretty active, soloqueue pops frequently, PvE seems active.

Euboe
02.08.2017 , 04:43 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Zarukka View Post
TOFN is not a sinking ship, it is sunk.
I moved to Harbinger and it's pretty active, soloqueue pops frequently, PvE seems active.
Thanks for the reply others say TRC, you got alot of active guilds on your server. Any you would recommend?
"Oh no she didn't, GIRL hold my lightsaber."

Gray
03.05.2017 , 08:25 PM | #4
TRE (The Red Eclipse) is now the place to be, get over here asap it's awesome!
PvP Tryhard since 1.0

I believe in you Keith Kanneg

Fallerup
03.12.2017 , 06:24 PM | #5
such a shame.. I have 14 characters on TOFN all 50+ .. what a waste.. I hope we get free transfers if they plan to shut it down.
Gogata, Class: Shieldtech Powertech

Marran
03.22.2017 , 05:01 AM | #6
90cc transfers aint that bad.

Gradivus
03.30.2017 , 08:07 AM | #7
Can I transfer my legacy and guild as well?

oOKernOo
04.01.2017 , 01:36 PM | #8
a server merge is looooooong overdue, most people (myself included) jumped ship to TRE back when transfers were made 90CC a while back.
well worth the money imo, a mmo without anyone to group with is. .
GSF & PvP fan boi.
Kerns Marauder meatshield / Kern'd Cosmic commando pew pew and many others
Refer a freind link, click before you subscribe so we both earn in-game rewards. http://www.swtor.com/r/pWSRJM

khaotiktl
04.08.2017 , 06:57 AM | #9
Yup dead, not sinking. Just transferred to TRE.

CarterFear
04.16.2017 , 05:31 AM | #10
I play on TOFN, I tend to just potter about leveling up my characters and playing through the individual class stories. It is very rare that I see anyone about, but, I do wonder if the majority of players are dealing with level 70 stuff anyways.

I have been blindly invited to a couple of guilds recently, for the first time in ages. I wonder if it is just due to the latest patch drop.