Cutscene Voice Lost

BroncoRit

I have a level 18 Mercenary.

Upon arriving at Sobrick for the first time.I have lost the voices in cutscenes (except occasionally my own).

This is the only character that I have this issue with and I have 7 other toons.

Is this a known bug? Can this be fixed? Do I need to tough it out for a while and it will sort itself out? Or what?

• 2 weeks later...
Try re-launching the game, maybe restarting your PC, or if that doesn't solve the problem, try re-install the game itself.

Don't re-install, just run a repair.

Start the launcher.

If you see the letters "ST" in the bottom left corner, exiit the launcher. Right click the SWTOR icon on your desktop and select "Open file location". Delete the Bitraider folder. Restart the launcher.

If you do not see the letters "ST", log in to the launcher, but do not click the play button. Click the droplist next to your display name at the top right of the launcher, and selet Settings. Click the Repair button, and let it do its thing.

I have a level 18 Mercenary.

Upon arriving at Sobrick for the first time.I have lost the voices in cutscenes (except occasionally my own).

This is the only character that I have this issue with and I have 7 other toons.

Is this a known bug? Can this be fixed? Do I need to tough it out for a while and it will sort itself out? Or what?

Just to be clear: You lost the audio in the game, not on the recording or some such?