Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<HACKING> Hacking with 3 bots at team ranked

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
<HACKING> Hacking with 3 bots at team ranked

TrixxieTriss
02.03.2017 , 09:57 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Azheon View Post
A guy is playing team ranked with 3 bots against a team, they are farming hacker guy & his bots to get rating if some devs come to TRE server now, they can see and ban them.

I had videos also, didn't upload for not to leak name of the guys that are getting ratings by him.
Make sure you report to Eric and ask to send him the video.

There is a link in my signature on how to report properly. Posting on the forums won't do anything

Jherad
02.03.2017 , 11:58 PM | #12
If I remember correctly, BW has nothing against multiboxing IF all accounts are being *directly* controlled by the player. The moment someone uses software or hardware to mirror actions from one keyboard out to multiple toons at the same time, that becomes against TOS. Or to put it another way, multiboxing is fine for sedentary stuff like crafting, but practically impossible to use within TOS for anything else.

If a bad multiboxer is trying to queue only against a specific group or guild, then they're probably also breaking TOS there too. But that's more difficult to prove.
Zacharďah - Commando / Chasso, Aargh - Merc
The Twinkletoes Legacy
Zachariah's Merc/Mando PvP Guides
2.4 is the PvP Patch! ... J/K, Removing RWZs trolololol

MaddoxSith
02.04.2017 , 08:35 AM | #13
Really, theres no big difference between this multibox "H4x0r" and cxp/vmc farmers since both are feeding others with free rating, theres a few teams on top of the leaderboards who got most of their rating by farming pve bads. (not telling the names ofc ) Thought u knew it Azheo

Durazel
02.04.2017 , 06:23 PM | #14
Hello, i am Didodad the Mutliboxer you met, if you would like to know the reason that i was doing rated pvp, it was to to test out how well a mutlibox would do in pvp in this game, and also wanted to get my hands on the crafting boxes, it was just for fun, i am really confused to why all this hate is around Multiboxing is allowed in this game. i used to multibox over in world of warcraft / Lineage 2 and there have always been people complaining, i am sorry if this troubbels you, but i am paying for the game to have fun just as you, and got just as much right to do everything in the game as you do //Dido

Durazel
02.04.2017 , 06:24 PM | #15
Ps. probly wont be queing agin cuz it appearently dident work to well but wanted my 20 win/loses, also had a few guys whisper me earlier today, that was abit uppset

Durazel
02.04.2017 , 07:30 PM | #16
Made you guys a little video, not the best quality due to a pretty bad connection but i hope you can read what i wrote sorry that i uppset you guys! <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNLvKJv3vQA

Capt_Solbeamer
02.04.2017 , 08:31 PM | #17
So 4 toons you control.
Do you got 4 keyboards?
Or do you use macro's?
Care to share the full 100% of the macro's? Every line?
Now we are at the core of the problem.

TrixxieTriss
02.04.2017 , 09:46 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Durazel View Post
Ps. probly wont be queing agin cuz it appearently dident work to well but wanted my 20 win/loses, also had a few guys whisper me earlier today, that was abit uppset
Can't blame people for being upset with you because you don't play the game as intended. While Bioware are lax with multiboxing, it is a gray area and not received well by the gamer community in most games. So expect more people to rage at you if you keep using it.

invertioN
02.04.2017 , 10:21 PM | #19
i am uppset
Adixia, Red Eclipse EU

Yezzan
02.05.2017 , 02:28 AM | #20
I'm kinda lost. What's the deal with Multi-boxing? I assume this means one person controlling more than one character at a time.

I did this on another game. Well, I didn't play both at the same time I just logged in on a different toon and use it as storage, and to transfer stuff between my characters, as well as for party buff. So I'd make a healer and war, level both then have heals invite war to group, apply healer buffs and them just play the war while the heals is AFk in safe zone.